Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Game in All the Universe!

Options
13»

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,059 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

It's extremely hard to pin this down to one game, so I'll have to go with the Metroid series. I've been extremely keen on various other games (second-best game ever has to be Silent Hill 2 for being the best horror-game I've ever played by some considerable margin), but no series of games has given as many hours of joy as Metroid. Even Zelda games can't quite beat them, which is saying something.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,301 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Wolfenstein3D. First EVER 3D FPS I played (this came out before Doom1).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 276 ✭✭Illuvatar

the_syco wrote:
    Wolfenstein3D. First EVER 3D FPS I played (this came out before Doom1).

Love that game. I was playing that when I was like 7 or 8. I spent hours and beat it so many times. I couldn't get enough.

Also still play Civilization 2. The third one is way to complicated they completely strayed from the original game play.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 156 ✭✭Cranky Mc Funhouse

BOO!! Heres a message from the future, you losers... If and when you hear of a game called Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, BUY IT!!! (and the console required to play it!!)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,186 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Wow...just, wow.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,441 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Necro thread locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement