Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who Moderates the moderators

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

If it wasn't for those pesky admins and that darn ecksor of theirs...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

seamus wrote:
    Great idea!

Perhaps we can hodl elections too so that people can vote in Moderators, and only those who are good are going to get in!

Oh wait, sounds suspiciously like a thread that's been heard a million times before.

TBH, a survey would be fun, but ultimately pointless. The Admins listen to the users, and then do what they want to do anyway.

Your right, it would be fun to have a survey so lets do it. it probably best the admins do what they want anyway :rolleyes:
    Trojan wrote:
    there wouldnt be any boards.ie for a start

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Trojan wrote:

And that little Cloud too....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

Rape is no laughing matter

Unless your raping a clown.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Now see Asok, that's the kind of stuff that just undermimes everything we just discussed.

Oh and for people that think new people get treated harshly. Remember, reading the rules is the No.1 rule. Ignorance of the rules might get you off once, but completely disregarding them will get you into trouble. I see fibbo is still going on about his unfair treatment while ignoring the growing amount of evidence against him. To the outside it might look like he isn't being listened to, but when you've heard the same thing again and again, is it really worth listening to? He hasn't said anything that really proves he is who he says he is (other than repeating it over and over again)

ANYWAY..... When boards does collapse I'm sure we'll be the first against the wall ;)

• Advertisement

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,580 ✭✭✭uberwolf

seamus wrote:

Perhaps we can hodl elections too so that people can vote in Moderators, and only those who are good are going to get in!

I'd vote for you - you're so dishy. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Ooh Matron!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,573 ✭✭✭Infini

Trojan wrote:

Is ecksor still an admin? Noticed recently that he now the MOD of mustard rather than the ADMIN. His post count is also now going up and has 4 stars rather than 5.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

Infini wrote:
    Is ecksor still an admin?

No.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

ecksor wrote:
    No.
    It's a trick! Avert your eyes!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Thats a shame, I liked your style of administration and was kinda hoping you would ban Kev.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

What makes you think I'm still here. O and I don't particulary liek or dislike any of the otehr administrators, but ecksor was the type of guy you either liked or loathed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭fibbo

Giblet wrote:
    Now see Asok, that's the kind of stuff that just undermimes everything we just discussed.

Oh and for people that think new people get treated harshly. Remember, reading the rules is the No.1 rule. Ignorance of the rules might get you off once, but completely disregarding them will get you into trouble. I see fibbo is still going on about his unfair treatment while ignoring the growing amount of evidence against him. To the outside it might look like he isn't being listened to, but when you've heard the same thing again and again, is it really worth listening to? He hasn't said anything that really proves he is who he says he is (other than repeating it over and over again)

ANYWAY..... When boards does collapse I'm sure we'll be the first against the wall ;)

Tell me what evidence you need and ll provide it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,173 ✭✭✭D

In relation to charters etc I never read them and still haven't got banned (although a couple of warnings from Beruthial) common sense is all you need. Some people just think that because it's the internet simple rules of decency don't apply. I mean if you were to walk up to somebody at random in the street and talk about raping a little girl the very least would be everyone walking away from you to some people loosing the rag with you up to someone repeatedly smacking your head off the ground.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

fibbo wrote:
    Tell me what evidence you need and ll provide it

:bigrollyeyes:©Amz

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

ecksor wrote:
    No.

spider-web.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭fibbo

Evil Phil wrote:
    :bigrollyeyes:©Amz

Your a bit of a prick Phil. That arrogence is gonna a turn around and bite you in the ass

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

/ignore fibbo

Err, it's "arrogance".

Yokels, eh?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

fibbo wrote:
    Your a bit of a prick Phil. That arrogence is gonna a turn around and bite you in the ass

pipe down rubber duck.

now youre just whinging.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

I was actually referencing Simpsons.

And you missed it.

What sort of cyber nerd are you?

Go stand in the corner....

fibbo wrote:
    That arrogence is gonna a turn around and bite you in the ass

To be fair Phil is a bit of an amateur when it comes to the arrogance thing.

Incidently, I bet you're the sort of person who spends drawing attention to yourself while moaning about how you hope noone notices that your shirt and shoes don't match.

The moderators dealt with it, let it go.

Now, if you want a campaign, Asok did say Raping a clown was funny. I think this is very disresepectful to those noble entertainers and if we let things like that go, who knows, there could be an increase in the incidence of clown-rape. And *WE* would be responsible for not doing something about it.

I say we start a new thread and burn Asok.

Chinese Guy: You pay now! Now!
    Bart: What happened to you, China? You used to be cool..
    Chinese Guy: Hey China's still cool! You pay later! Later!

But Merc is also on the mark wiv the geezer speak...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,839 ✭✭✭Hobart

China plate = Mate

" Me aul China" tbh

But I though it was obvious what I was referencing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,173 ✭✭✭D

Trojan wrote:
    Chinese Guy: You pay now! Now!
    Bart: What happened to you, China? You used to be cool..
    Chinese Guy: Hey China's still cool! You pay later! Later!
    Ah come on. I already did that.

• Advertisement

Cockney rhyming slang, you haven't hung around with enough Brits psi... as Hobart says.

Enough of this communist talk.

Advertisement