Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Looking for a leather jacket

• 11-04-2005 12:40am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 455 ✭✭

Where are the best places in dublin to buy leather jackets?
    I want it to look kinda 70s too.

Don't say unique.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

I don't have any first hand experience with these places, but there's a shop that sells leather jackets in the Blanchardstown shopping centre. They also sell some upstairs in Eager Beaver in Temple Bar, and if my memory serves me, there's another place in Temple Bar that sells them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 667 ✭✭✭Linku

The Sheepskin Shop on Wicklow St. sell leather jackets.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭TrickyDicky

Urban Outfitters in Temple Bar sell kinda retro leather jackets

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭Attol

The leather jackets in Eager Beaver are gorgeous. My boyfriend got one there for about €80. Only thing is they're second hand so make sure to check them out thoroughly for rips or damage.

There are a few shops around town that sell just leather stuff. One in St. Stephen's Green Shopping Centre near the ATMs. If you want to spend a lot I'm sure Arnott's, BTs or BT2 can help ya.

Advertisement