Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

6230 No Signal

Options
  • 11-04-2005 9:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭

I got a 6230 off a friend the other day as he got a relacement with his insurance basicly what has happened is it lost all signal so he brought it back and they said it was water damaged anyway he was insured and they gave him a new one but they never took the old one off him so i took it apart and cleaned and rinsed it with isopropyl alcohol and there is still no change has anybody any other ideas on how this can be fixed?
    otherwise its just gonna be used as spare parts for my own phone
    Pete.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭theothernt

Hi,

There are a few people on this board who should be able to help get the phone fixed - but it will cost you.

I just wanted to mention that if the network knows the phone is broken or stolen, it might be barred (to discourage people from making false claims). Have you tried a different SIM card from a different network?

- Neil

• Registered Users Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭peterk19

No it defintly has not been barred it just seems to function perfectly except for the signal part ive tried different sims in it
    Pete

Advertisement