Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

training glitch

• 11-04-2005 10:03am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭

hi all. never been one to rely too much on training schedules in FM 2005, but every time i click on training the game shuts down. "FM2005 has encountered a problem and needs to close". Tis annoying if i havent saved it for a while. i'm playing 2016/2017 season. any ideas as to whats going on?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Boro

Never come across that. Are you patched up to 5.05?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

Im getting a FM2005 has run out of memory error. Cant play beyond a certain point now. Hopefully 5.0.5 will fix this problem

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

I got the same problem a while back. Had to re-install and patch it up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭GadgetFiend

if i patch it up will i lose my savegame?

also a link for the patch would be great. cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

you can get it from thedugout.net i'd say

as for the error, have you *ahem* used a legal back up copy of an exe so you dont need the cd?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭Skud

Stekelly wrote:
    I got the same problem a while back. Had to re-install and patch it up.

Happened to me and thats what I did... Works now

Just move your save games to desktop or whatever. Past experiences with the type of games that stop running is they wont work again but sure try anyway.

Advertisement