Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tickets for roscrea tourney

Options
  • 11-04-2005 10:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,032 ✭✭✭

Tickets for our St. Vincent de Paul tourney on 22/04/05 here in roscrea can be purchased by credit card if you are booking hotel. B&b is only €35pps.
    Grants can be contacted on 0505 23300.
    follow the link in my signature for full details of tourney.
    Tickets are going fast so dont miss out.
    75% of all the €20's is going out in prize money with the balance of 25% going to st. V de P.
    Comeon to the best tourney around and support a great charity.

Comments

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

If I'm not in the North West of the country running the NW Championships that weekend (which currently I'm not supposed to be but I have to wait to hear for sure!) then I'll certainly be down for this. I'll know by the end of this week and wouldnt mind going on a road trip :)

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭karlh

mad for ih!

anyone getting the bus/train/driving? if the train goes there i can imagine the drunken HCGA there and back. :)

anyone else?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,032 ✭✭✭jem

For train details
    http://www.irishrail.ie/your_journey/timetables_junction1.asp
    Templemore is 15 min from roscrea.
    Search Parameters:

From Station: Dublin
    To Station: Templemore
    Arrival/Departure: Departure
    Date: 11/04
    Between: 14:00 and 20:00

Dep. Sta.Dublin Heuston
    Arr. Sta.Templemore
    Date22/04/2005

Dep. Time1710
    Arr. Time18.15

Changes0
    ServiceInterCity

If there was enough interested a mini bus could be arranged to collect from templemore to roscrea.
    I would have to have definite booking of tickets and cost of bus would have to be paid for by those who wanted it, wouldn't be too dear.

Advertisement