Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Co-op

Options
  • 11-04-2005 10:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 36

Did anyone actually do any work on coop?? i don't do much!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 semisleeping

For me it was so-so, could have a month of being constantly busy and a then a month of surfing the net 9-5. Basically, if they had nothing for me to do they just told me to go online. It was pretty sweet actually.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

I hate you people. There's me slaving away to deadlines like a f00. fs.

nah :: tis aite. Much better jobs than where I am tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭Nukem

Have to say i was pretty damn busy when i was on coop. Left a few projects behind me that i just didnt have time to finish.

Anyways sitting on your ass getting experience(on CV that is) and getting paid for it. I belive thats the student dream

• Registered Users Posts: 36 redalert2

i suppose it depends on where u're working. coop is a real eye-opener for what to do after college anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

I'm working in the office right now. From this, one can deduct that I'm not too busy at all...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Otacon wrote:
    I'm working in the office right now.

lmfao

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peteee

Meh, co-op gives you an idea of what NOT to do. Thats not to say i dont like my job, i quite like it, but only for 8 months, not for 40 years.

I do a fair bit of work, but some days it busy out (like today!) and some days it not

Nukem, the student dream is a free supply of beer!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭Nukem

Peteee wrote:

Nukem, the student dream is a free supply of beer!

No thats just THE DREAM

• Registered Users Posts: 36 redalert2

The dream is earning lots of money for doing nothing!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭Rozie

I'm pretty similiar, I'm on off being annoyingly busy and doing absolutely sweet **** all. I've brought my DS in some days, because I've had so little to do; most the internet is blocked out.

Tomorrow, I'll be busy. I have to go work down on the manufacturing floor upgrading computers.

I ****ing hate working for Dell now -_- At least my manager is sound, and a few people I work with.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,584 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

You doing a computer course in UL? Im doing comp eng and i got my coop in the ITD! Starting in the summer

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Cork Boy

Co-op is stupid, stupid stupid.
    chessington, hows the form ba?

Advertisement