Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

DIMITRI / S&M BBQ / BEYER - Musiklab, Waterford

• 11-04-2005 1:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭

www.musiklab.net presents

Bank Holiday Sunday May 1st
    4TH ANNUAL S&M BBQ
    @ The Bank Bar & Beer Garden, O'Connell Street, Waterford
    Doors 4pm - Adm Free - Shakedown & Musiklab DJ's
    Full line up tbc

Bank Holiday Sunday May 1st
    @ The Forum Waterford - 11pm - 16euros
    DIMITRI FROM PARIS
    ROMAIN
    PAUL BRYAN
    Room #2
    NECKSNAPPER
    MICK O REILLY
    ALAN HARRIS
    ROB HEALY
    Advance tickets from The Forum, Bpm Records & Ticketmaster

Saturday May 21st
    @ The Forum Waterford - 11pm - 15euros
    ADAM BEYER
    NECKSNAPPER
    DEAN FEENEY
    ALAN HARRIS

'Sound Of Musik 5: Dean Feeney' CD launch
    Free copy for everyone at gig

More info www.musiklab.net

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭lukemusiklab

Hi,

full line up for our free BBQ this bank holiday Sunday at The Bank Bar, Waterford is as follows:

MUSIKLAB DJ'S (House - Indoors): Will Power, Gerry Byrne, Kenny Fitz, Joe Gould, Skelly, Martin Whelan, Paul Smith, Peter Breen, Dave Bennett, Jamie Power, Eoin Marshall & Eddie Galavan

SHAKEDOWN DJ'S (Indie/Soul/Funk - Outdoors): Tommy Boy, DJ Louis, Zoe, John Haggis, Terry Cullen, Shane Barry & Rory Power

And that is of course followed by Dimitri From Paris...

poster043.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭Loobz

Thanks for the details. Beyer should be a class night. ;)

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Would like for adam beyer to play back up in dublin, a hardtrance old workmate is annoyin me to go down for eddie haliwell in waterford this weekend

Lenny, go to the forum for the laugh.
    a hardtrance old workmate is annoyin me to go down for eddie haliwell in waterford this weekend
    Its not Christy by any chance?

Eddie Halliwells Essential Mix is alot more techy than hard trance in my opinion.
    When I hear the term 'hard trance' I think of Scott Project or Darkraver. (which is a bit over the top tbh). Id prefer if he delivered a set like that essential mix. The boys got talent. :cool: You never know, Tidy Boys are playing too. God its been a while since I seen them play.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Same as meself when I think of hard trance first person comes to my mind is scot p, naa its a mate in dublin in dubliun that is annoyin me to go
    I don't think I'll go, but I've been known to jump on the train at last minute decision to go to waterford and brussels

• Advertisement

And Brussels? Waterford yeah but Brussels? Hahahaha. :D
    Oh, and clear some of ur pm's. ;)

yea my pm box is full... but about 450 pm's and I need a lot of them
    also on the brussells note. I only flew in there because its cheap, then got trains. ahh some good acts at some nights over there, but enough of your loling at me :p

Just to let u know Lenny, u missed a cracker of a night in the Forum. Eddie Halliwell played so well, really mind blowing performance :eek: :eek: :eek:
    He wasall over the decks.
    Ive never seen a DJ take so much enjoyment from the set/crowd.

Unreal.

The BBQ at the Bank bar was a good laugh. Good food and good music all evening for free. Nice. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭Aid the Blade

so luke what happened to the tidyboys after?that was a bit of a rip especially after jackin up the door price....
    heard dimitri didnt show either...

• Advertisement

We were having a BBQ in my gaff on Sunday night we were all locked. decieded to head down to waterford at 10pm. got from tallaght to waterford city in 1hour 15mins.
    you know the round about that yea do meet entering into carlow we drove the wrong way around the roundabout, jesus if anything had of been coming we would have all been killed.
    had a good night in the forum, then on monday just stayed in someones gaff an was drinking cans all day, wreaked.

About dimitri not showing up. I heard it was problems due to his connectioning flight.. saw it on the musklab forum

An hour and 15 mins, not bad goin tbh. Good weekend in Waterford across the board. Most of the usual ****e "nightclubs" had somethin decent on.

Its good to see Waterford coming on in the club scene tbh. Pity about South being a total waste of time/money.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,592 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Lenny wrote:
    We were having a BBQ in my gaff on Sunday night we were all locked. decieded to head down to waterford at 10pm. got from tallaght to waterford city in 1hour 15mins.
    you know the round about that yea do meet entering into carlow we drove the wrong way around the roundabout, jesus if anything had of been coming we would have all been killed.
    had a good night in the forum, then on monday just stayed in someones gaff an was drinking cans all day, wreaked.

Necksnapper were fukkin excellent eh Lenny?

so luke what happened to the tidyboys after?that was a bit of a rip especially after jackin up the door price....
    heard dimitri didnt show either...

The Tidyboy's/Halliwell night was not promoted by Luke or Musiklab.

Lenny wrote:
    About dimitri not showing up. I heard it was problems due to his connectioning flight.. saw it on the musklab forum

Massive promoter slyness involved after this also. Musiklab have booked DJ Sneak for later in the year, the promoter of another club in Waterford got in touch with Sneak's agent and claimed Dimitri was cancelled due to lack of ticket sales, so that Sneak would go and play for the other club. Absolute horse**** that Dimitri was cancelled due to anything other than missing his flight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

If i was goin to see anyone it would be Dimitri........... ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭lukemusiklab

Tidy Boys had nothing to do with Musiklab that was a Revolution gig so I don't know what had happened.

Dimitri missed his connecting flight as he was held up in Hong Kong on Sunday. Full explination on the www.musiklab.net/discuss.

And as for that Sneak thing yes very annoying, but suffice to say hes 100% confirmed for his first Waterford date with us later this year. We'll release the date closer the time as its not till after the summer.

Tidy Boys had nothing to do with Musiklab that was a Revolution gig so I don't know what had happened.

Dimitri missed his connecting flight as he was held up in Hong Kong on Sunday. Full explination on the www.musiklab.net/discuss.

And as for that Sneak thing yes very annoying, but suffice to say hes 100% confirmed for his first Waterford date with us later this year. We'll release the date closer the time as its not till after the summer.

my appologies then.i just presumed yous boys just got em in but thinkin back now i do seem to rember big signs up for goodgri... oh yeah now i remember, its all beginin to make sense.
    dat nefarious promoter wudnt be dat chap running preachers or 10 or watever that w*nk hole is callin itself these days.

my appologies then.i just presumed yous boys just got em in but thinkin back now i do seem to rember big signs up for goodgri... oh yeah now i remember, its all beginin to make sense.
    dat nefarious promoter wudnt be dat chap running preachers or 10 or watever that w*nk hole is callin itself these days.

He might very well be ;)

• Advertisement

dats some ****.dat venue is crap, da only good nite i ever had in there was jeff mills and dat had to do wit da music and mates i was with and was in spite of their constricted little "disco" cos dats all dat it is.forum is a thousand times better,even the bouncers are better if u can ever imagine bouncers being good.

Advertisement