Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Everybody's Free (To drink Alcohol)

Options
  • 11-04-2005 1:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭

I heard a parody of Baz Luhrmanns song many years ago on Freedom 92fm. The show was the alternative hour (with johnny turbo, joe90, and nicky nitro). It's a great parody, does anyone know where to get it? There's a transcript here:
    http://www.everything2.com/index.pl?node_id=844805
    but they dont have an mp3 of it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,592 ✭✭✭Ro: maaan!

Have never heard it. It sounds pretty good though. Similar to Barnaby Harmlessly's (from the Openline on FM104 a few years ago) one. I prefer his. Called Boozing, but not all about drink. Like the original one isn't all about sunscreen. I have that one on tape somewhere. Been meaning to rip it for ages. I'd have to bring the hifi upstairs though...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

think it was either weird al yakavick, or doctor Demento that did one

everyones free to drink beer.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭Steveire

I heard everyones free to drink beer by Denis Leary. It's not as good.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 slay27

I know this this late but I found a copy of the parody on an old cassette and Youtubed it fairly recently. The sound isn't very good but you can make out the "lyrics", the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RN7zZ-dNWoQ

• Registered Users Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭Steveire

Awesome, I just found it this morning by chance :).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭new_maniac

This is wick... Sorry

• Registered Users Posts: 8,023 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

I have a similar request to the op. It was a parody of Everybody's Free by an Irish radio station I think. I can remember a few lines from it like "Kick small dogs" and "If a girls arse smiles at you smack it"

Advertisement