Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mobileplace.ie/.co.uk

• 11-04-2005 2:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭

Hi, has anyone heard of or used these guys? They have a Nokia DKU-2 for about €13 which is way cheaper than other places I've seen. Was actually in the process of purchasing one but got a badly written english message about authorisation failing ( i was in a secure area ). Now I'm not so sure about the site but can't really find any good or bad info about them

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭caster

Bought this cable of them last week. No problems, was delivered within 4 days and works fine. By the way, as it tells you on the packaging, make sure to install the drivers first before connecting up the phone.

Oh and the reason its cheaper is that its not the original Nokia cable but like I say it does the job.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭Captain Trips

speedfreak wrote:
    Hi, has anyone heard of or used these guys? They have a Nokia DKU-2 for about €13 which is way cheaper than other places I've seen. Was actually in the process of purchasing one but got a badly written english message about authorisation failing ( i was in a secure area ). Now I'm not so sure about the site but can't really find any good or bad info about them

I have used Mobilefun.co.uk without any trouble if Mobileplace doesn't work.

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭speedfreak

I have used Mobilefun.co.uk without any trouble if Mobileplace doesn't work.

cheers. boxed off the cable there with a 256MB RSMMC for about €44 inc delivery. Much more secure/professional site.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 prozacprozac

I ordered from them, everything worked okay.

Advertisement