Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Southpark on Paramount

• 11-04-2005 3:41pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭

Anyone watching this? I assume it's last year's series (8?), but it seems to be a funny as it always was. I stopped watching when it became too "ooh, how can we be controversial this week?" but last night's You Got F'd in the A (according to Sky Digi-guide) was class. I nearly split a gut when Butters started tap dancing at the start of the dance-off.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

"i've got something in my front pocket for you" :D

Excellent stuff and i'm also happy they havnt lost there touch, still the same hilarius stuff, I hope they show South Park often as well.

Also i know the 9:00pm episode in from series 8 but is the second one at 9:30pm from series 7 cause but i hadnt seen either?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

lads ive seen all series 8 and without spoilers i can honestly say it only gets better. South Park isnt chef singing any more.

without spoilers look out for the episode entitled "Stupid Spoiled Whore Video Playset".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭orangerooster

Saw the one with the dancing there Sunday night-pretty funny.Are the goths in it more in that season, though they were really funny.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

"i've got something in my front pocket for you"

Worth another listen I think....
    http://www.blogger.com/r?http%3A%2F%2Fimages.southparkstudios.com%2Fmedia%2Fsounds%2F805%2FMYFRONTPOCKET2.wav
    Also i know the 9:00pm episode in from series 8 but is the second one at 9:30pm from series 7 cause but i hadnt seen either?
    They appear to be showing two 'new' (season8) eps every Sunday 9-10pm. Here's the rundown for the next couple of weeks

//

ANIMATION: South Park
    Channel: Paramount Comedy Channel
    Date: Sunday 17th April 2005
    Time: 21:00 to 21:30 (starting in 5 days)
    Duration: 30 minutes.
    The Jeffersons. Series 8, episode 7.
    A new family arrive in South Park with a little boy called Blanket, a fairground in the back garden and a single dad with a penchant for dressing up and singing. Guess who?
    (1999, 3 Star)

Date: Sunday 17th April 2005
    Time: 21:30 to 22:00 (starting in 5 days)
    Goobacks. Series 8, episode 6.
    South Park is completely swamped by time travelers when a time portal is discovered in the town. The time immigrants soon anger the town by working for a pittance.
    (1999, 3 Star)

Date: Sunday 24th April 2005
    Time: 21:00 to 21:30 (starting in 12 days)
    Pre-school. Series 8, episode 10.
    The boys are in big trouble when a boy they framed for setting fire to a teacher is released from juvenile hall. They must find some sixth-graders to protect them.
    (1999, 3 Star)

Date: Sunday 24th April 2005
    Time: 21:30 to 22:00 (starting in 12 days)
    Quest For Ratings. Series 8, episode 11.
    The boys become embroiled in a ratings war when their 'Super School News' show faces the axe. They will stoop to any level to attract viewers.
    (1999, 3 Star)

Advertisement