Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How much did you pay all in for your psp

Options
  • 11-04-2005 4:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,096 ✭✭✭✭

im going to buy a psp, im just wondering what you paid, what u got for your money and where u bought it from :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 plague

Lik-Sang
    Value pack, costs 250 + 30 shipping. Customs charges + whatever fee deliver company added due to customs was 80 :(
    So 360 altogether. Got hardcase + screen protector with that, so I spent around 380..i think.

Before games that is. They offer free shipping on games, and you can get the US versions from them too. But if you want to play a game when you get it, you might want to order a game with the unit. Though it'll cost at customs.

One thing to note, their Value Pack there doesn't come with any demo disc, movie or cleaning cloth!

That Canadian site, Video Games Plus might put down a lower cost so it'll clear customs. Have heard of them doing it, not sure if you have to ask.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,516 ✭✭✭dor83

That Canadian site, Video Games Plus might put down a lower cost so it'll clear customs. Have heard of them doing it, not sure if you have to ask.[/QUOTE]

I got mine from VG+ and got it marked down, i e-mailed them first and asked them to. you have to get the gretzky bundle from them, i got it with Ridge racers and Lumines and it came to about 330 euro including shipping and did'nt pay any customs.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,096 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

will they check for pixels

• Registered Users Posts: 2,516 ✭✭✭dor83

I dont know, e-mail them and ask. they said they did when i ordered mine but then changed that just before launch saying that sony would'nt accept it as a fault. sony has since said that if its a problem they will fix it or replace it. mine was ok, did'nt get any dead pixels.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

€300 inc Ridge Racers and shipping from Japan.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭Mr. Fancypants

€150 (Had a 20% discount in Febuary when i ordered)
    Hopefully will be shipped this week from DVDSoon

• Registered Users Posts: 54,344 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

300 euro for the psp plus 2 games ridge racer and vampire chronicle that includes shipping by Ems 300 euro was the total amount
    that was great deal

i got mine of ebay

• Registered Users Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭dceire

I bought mine from ebay, €260 for value pack and wipeout pure + €40 p&p due its due later this week he marked it as a gift so hopefully customs won't get there grubby hands on it :mad:

If its marked as over €40 it doesn't matter if its marked as Gift. They will still open it.

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭ShevY

i've sent numerous large packages to family members from the us, which were marked as being worth serveral hundred each and as a gift. None were opened. that was at xmas tho..

• Advertisement

"Gifts from one private individual to another up to the value of €45 and commercial shipments up to €23 are usually exempt from VAT & Duty. In all cases if the shipment is a gift then the accompanying proforma invoice should clearly state 'Gift' along with the usual details." - http://www.dhl.ie/servlet/Tips?page=advice#dutyandtax

My Xbox got caught for customs, it was marked as a gift. Look of the draw I guess :/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

€320 delivered off expansys.ie but they cant sell them any more. Then another €60 for a 512mb duo and €80 for lumines and ridge racer.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭dceire

Ciaran500 wrote:
    If its marked as over €40 it doesn't matter if its marked as Gift. They will still open it.

Ah well who cares now I have it :D I recived it today it was marked as a gift and no customs charges, they never opened it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

Value pack, WOpure, Ridgeracer and screen protector from NCSX.com for €338 all in.
    No VAT/duty (yet) but it came by USGPS and cleared customs marked as total value of $100.
    4 bad pixels but tbh it doesn't bother me; the hassle of returning it and maybe getting one with more bad pixels just isn't worth it. The screen is a high enough res in a small enough space that it doesn't get noticed at all unless you look for it...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

€290 - value pack with need for speed form ebay.com.au

Customs didnt get a penny.

Advertisement