Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Esats New Offer Broadband and Line Rental 49 Euro

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Kazujo, I think you have to pay up the remainder of the 12 months if you want to cancel it early. Really doesn't make sense to do this, unless you've only a month or two left and really really want out.

As for those already on BT's phone and internet packages, you already get a discounted service, but the new offer seems to apply to un-discounted BB price, €47+10 for BB+. Are BT doing away with the old discount scheme I wonder? They mentioned somewhere that anyone on a combined package would automatically get the new one. I don't really know. Asking BT *might* be the way to go, good luck getting a straight (not to mention accurate) answer from BT's customer service though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,744 ✭✭✭kleefarr

halkar wrote:
    Got a letter today from EsatBT saying they changed their name to BT bla bla and from next bill I will be getting the new prices. Instead of paying €64.13 it will be €57 including phone line and IOLBB+. Niiiiice ;)
    Now me waiting for my 2MB, still getting 1MB even though I am on IOLBB+.

Humm... I haven't had that letter yet. I'm on the 2mb BB but paying Eircons line rental. I think a quick phone call is in order. :rolleyes:

I'm getting anything between 150/250kbps on download.

Pings seem ok..

Advertisement