Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Where to find vintage style costume jewellery in Galway

• 11-04-2005 7:28pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭

I'll be visiting Galway city next week and am wondering if anyone knows of any good places to look for Victorian or vintage style costume jewellery, apart from Accessorize and Dynasty?

I'm looking for a necklace in blue or blue/green. :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

I know there's loads in Dublin - e.g. Oshun (Lord Edward St. - near Christchurch), Cows Lane market, etc. As far as I know, Off The Rails have done a makeover in the Galway area, and they usually get vintage jewellery. Try looking up their website: rte.ie/offtherails

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭sunbeam

Thanks tinkerbell, I'll take a look.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

Try a shop called "Twice as Nice" on Quay Street. They do beautiful clothes as well so take a look upstairs too if you're interested.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭sunbeam

I'll check it out next week-thanks simu!

Advertisement