Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you show a link to IOFFL

Options
  • 11-04-2005 7:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭

Just curious,

How many people here who have control of a website, have actually put a link to IOFFL on their website?

John

Comments

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,122 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Yup, I've a banner on my site, www.ballintra.net

• Registered Users Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭viking

Viking puts his hand up...

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭Mr_Man

Here!

M.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

I used to run banners on the sites I control for a while, but I took them out of circulation for some reason. Where did ye hide the banners and I'll stick one back into rotation for a while.

EDIT: Better yet, get yourself into the Photoshoppage forum and run a comp for some new ones, those guys can churn out some pretty nice stuff faster than a really fast thing.

adam

• Registered Users Posts: 7,477 ✭✭✭corkie

dahamsta wrote:
    I used to run banners on the sites I control for a while, but I took them out of circulation for some reason. Where did ye hide the banners and I'll stick one back into rotation for a while.

adam
    Banners?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Blaster99

Probably a bit off topic, but can I humbly suggest that the slogan "Campaigning for unmetered and broadband internet access in Ireland" doesn't sound that great and the stuff about unmetered access is a bit out of date too perhaps? Minimally I would change it to "Campaigning for broadband internet access in Ireland". Something like "Bridging the Digital Divide" is possibly a bit snappier but possibly a bit too ISP-like? Too tired to think up anything better right now...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭damien

IrelandOffline - Broadband for All

• Registered Users Posts: 3,886 ✭✭✭cgarvey

dahamsta wrote:
    Where did ye hide the banners and I'll stick one back into rotation for a while.

Not hidden :) .. Original ones are still where they always were.. but I've duplicated them into /images/linktous/ so that AdBlock wouldn't block /banners/* .. and it's there new ones will go too.

All the banners are available from the Link Us[/url link on the home page.

I've stuck up 2 buttons as well, just simple stuff that I've used on my own site.

dahamsta wrote:
    EDIT: Better yet, get yourself into the Photoshoppage forum
    Good call, I'm on my way there now

.cg

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

I've added a button to my weblog on my site www.cabaal.org :)
    Why not...

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭Cryos

• Advertisement
Advertisement