Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Darwinia

Options
  • 11-04-2005 8:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone played this yet?

I've been reading up about it and it sounds pretty cool, and the videos on the website are gorgeous. Had a quick look around town today but couldn't find it anywhere. Is it available in Dublin?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭quarryman

i've played it a good bit. there's a thread on it here somewhere. great game.

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭illumin

Ive played it and finished it. It was very short i thought i was only half way when it ended. There is a map editor so i guess new levels will be released. On the whole it was a refreshing experience away from the ww2 fps's and other EA crap (altho theres nothing wrong with ww2 fps's per se)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭tba

Anyone played this yet?

I've been reading up about it and it sounds pretty cool, and the videos on the website are gorgeous. Had a quick look around town today but couldn't find it anywhere. Is it available in Dublin?
    I saw it in HMV Henry st about two weeks ago

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭i_am_dogboy

Fantastic game, very welcome change from the usual strategy games that seem to take themselves far too seriously, lovely sound effects and the visuals are just amazing, also the darwinians rock.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Anyone played this yet?

GAME. Tallaght. 44.99...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,181 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

this is another example of how the pc games can, at times, be a joke. unless your game is the next HalfLife or FarCry, it hasn't got a hope. Darwinia is a genius idea, which works really well, but will get shot down in the charts by EA's next sequel, to a sequel, to a sequel.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭tba

I think 44.99 is a bit pricy

try buying direct from the developers

http://darwinia.co.uk/store/order_euro.html

Advertisement