Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eleting a thread/post on boardsie...

Options
  • 12-04-2005 12:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

This nugget of information was brought to you in association with the letters A, J, K and the number 6.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 583 ✭✭✭stuey

looks like you eleted the "D" from your thread subject

sorry i couldn't help it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭Caesar_Bojangle

Is Merc funny, how? Funny like a clown? Does he amuse you? Does he make you laugh? Is he here to fu*kin' amuse you?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,007 ✭✭✭Moriarty

Go home and get your fcuking shinebox, caesar.

Also, editing a post/thread is not a guarentee that no one will be able to see what it said either. Depending on certain non-default settings, mods can see what was posted even if it was later edited.

The lesson here is to not post something in the first place if you're too chickenshít not to stand by it later.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

Well i guess that idea was a bust if Admins and Mods can see it anyway if they change their settings

Moriarty: Whats a shinebox?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭Caesar_Bojangle

I wasn't ripping on stuey I'd been watching Goodfellas.

Advertisement