Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Factory pressed lions, tigers & bears, oh my !!!

Options
  • 12-04-2005 4:06am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

We're offering all the latest Factory pressed lions, tigers & bears, oh my !!! with factory printed colour WANGS at fantastic prices, whether for personal use or INDUSTRIAL FELCHING. We're shipping worldwide with various shipping AND/OR SEXUAL methods. For resellers, please contact us for bulk FELCHING.

For a complete list and prices, please email us at [email]IAMATERMINALMORON@MYFLATINSPAMCITY.****[/email]

(Please state the type of list that you want and tell us THE location OF YOUR CHILDREN as the prices varies for different DEVIANTS. If you're MINGO THE MERCILESS MONGOLOID, please state the quantiy you wish to order per shipment and we'll quote you a wholesale price depending on the FISHHEADS ordered.)

* If you need FISHHEADS, we can provide them to you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

Hi, let me explain this in a way you'll understand...
    You're a spamming wh0re and everyone here would like you to die a horrible death, hence nobody is going to buy any of your crap, so you're just wasting time and energy.
    If you want add space, go and pay for it tosser.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Well said you donkey loving pervert.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement