Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About UTV Talk free time

• 12-04-2005 5:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

What time for the "FREE local and national evening and weekend calls"? Is that from 7pm to 6am and free on Sat.&Sun. ?

When will I know my phone have been changed to UTV Talk already? Are they email/phone me to confirm that after my ClickSliver account is ready?

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 3,816 Mod ✭✭✭✭LFCFan

ericzheng wrote:
    What time for the "FREE local and national evening and weekend calls"? Is that from 7pm to 6am and free on Sat.&Sun. ?

When will I know my phone have been changed to UTV Talk already? Are they email/phone me to confirm that after my ClickSliver account is ready?
    AFAIK, it's 6PM to 8AM Mon to Fri and 6PM Friday to 8AM Monday.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,871 Mod ✭✭✭✭bk

ericzheng wrote:

They will email you, takes about 10 days. Excellent service.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 ericzheng

Cheers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭Marcopolo85

ericzheng wrote:
    Cheers!

Yep - I've got it as well. Times are, indeed, as quoted in earlier post. My calls for last month came to €8.50 (inc VAT)............ :D:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 l(00)py

Excellent service unless you want an answer to an email or to talk to a tech.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,871 Mod ✭✭✭✭bk

Excellent service.

My last bill was just €4.50, compared to about €40 per month in the past from Eircom :)

Also I actually spend a lot more time on the phone now and make more effort to call people on landline rather then mobile, so even more savings :)

BTW after a few months on UTV, they have finally taken over the billing for my line rental from Eircom.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

bk wrote:
    Excellent service.

My last bill was just €4.50, compared to about €40 per month in the past from Eircom :)

How do you UTV make money out of the Talk product?

bk wrote:
    Excellent service.

Also I actually spend a lot more time on the phone now and make more effort to call people on landline rather then mobile, so even more savings :)

BTW after a few months on UTV, they have finally taken over the billing for my line rental from Eircom.

Same here. Absolutely excellent. Did have UTV broadband (on NTL now - far superior), but when I was I only had two problems and they were very courteous and efficient. :)

ericzheng wrote:

You'll get a confirmation e-mail. ;)

Advertisement