Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bladefist alliance = doomed?

Options
  • 12-04-2005 8:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭

Alliance on bladefist have yet to kill a single raid mob.

Last night thefuzz managed to make an attempt on Kazzak and had enough numbers there i think but ended up being griefed by 3 other alliance guilds? Wow talk about "alliance".

Also afaik so far no alliance group has made it past the first two pulls in Molten Core.

Honor system should be in soon and I have a feeling it's going to be dominated by horde, as we have many more hardcore guilds on the horde side on bladefist and alliance seem to suck at everything.

eg... chatting irc.

allianceplayer - we've cleared all of UBRS except General Drakkisath, can't seem to kill him.
    me - how many people did you have?
    allianceplayer - 15
    me - ?? then what was the problem?
    allianceplayer - we couldn't figure out tactice to deal with his adds. We had 3 warriors so we tried getting them to fear his guards..
    me - speechless.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

urgh, that worrying to say the least memnoch.

Im sure once theres a good few more lvl 60's things will progress a little better. From what ive seen though, the Fuzz dont seem to be that good of a guild. Synergy seem like the better guild.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

How long til the Dustaz's of this world get to level 60? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 998 ✭✭✭zekiel

Its times like this I'm glad to be horde :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

I dunno, I was on bladefist there a few nights ago (I have an undead warrior called Torcida, only 10th level) and came across a raid on undercity. they got right down to the royal quarter and held out pretty well there. Dont know if they were powerful enough to kill the queen but they looked like they could give it a good go!

I have yet to see or hear of a raid on undercity on Terenas. well, I was impressed.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

i got my leveling bot at work aka tripster

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭BKtje

While that would worry me slightly you just gotta wait for less muppety players to get to 60. The speed at which you reached 60 means that i imagien there arent very many level 60's and it seems you got unlucky that a lot of thema re muppets.

Good luck :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭Playboy

Dustaz wrote:
    urgh, that worrying to say the least memnoch.

Im sure once theres a good few more lvl 60's things will progress a little better. From what ive seen though, the Fuzz dont seem to be that good of a guild. Synergy seem like the better guild.

Is that <Synergy> from DAoC excal server?

Also we are not going to see real PvP and raid action till the summer. A large amount of the hardcore mmo players are university students and they are all studying for exams right across britain, Ireland and scandanavia which make up most of the english speaking WoW servers.

• Registered Users Posts: 998 ✭✭✭zekiel

Playboy wrote:
    Is that <Synergy> from DAoC excal server?

Also we are not going to see real PvP and raid action till the summer. A large amount of the hardcore mmo players are university students and they are all studying for exams right across britain, Ireland and scandanavia which make up most of the english speaking WoW servers.

The other half are unemployed and pay there rent through Ebay sales of gold & rare items. :D

DRakE wrote:
    How long til the Dustaz's of this world get to level 60? :D

much more relevant is the question - How long till the Dustaz's of this world get to level 60 and can ask the Funkys and Barras of this world how the encounters work? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭c0rk3r

Playboy wrote:

Things should pick up in June. watch this space [ ]

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

LoLth wrote:
    I dunno, I was on bladefist there a few nights ago (I have an undead warrior called Torcida, only 10th level) and came across a raid on undercity. they got right down to the royal quarter and held out pretty well there. Dont know if they were powerful enough to kill the queen but they looked like they could give it a good go!

I have yet to see or hear of a raid on undercity on Terenas. well, I was impressed.

With all due respect, there is a huge difference between a mass zerg'ing of a city and an organised raid of 15 people, on a dungeon.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭NeoSlicerZ

bah, all alliance high levels seem to do is gank horde players 20 lvls below them.

NeoSlicerZ wrote:
    bah, all alliance high levels seem to do is gank horde players 20 lvls below them.

Because Horde never do that. Nosiree bob. Never.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭logic1

I think Alliance on Bladefist are resting easy in the knowledge that I'm amongst their ranks.

.logic.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Myself and Data went PVP'in near Dun Mordh (sp?) yesterday. Found 3 guys aroud the same lvl as us and killed them a couple of times. After the second time a wave of about 15 lvl 30 - 60 Alliance showed up and camped out bodies (not very well mind you). Fair enough the 3 original guys camping, but all those Alliance just for 2 of us? Do they have nothing better to do?

Was fun though, ressing, going stealth healthing up, sneaking behind one and sapping him, using sprint to run off and see the 15 of them trying to chase me down. I died a good few times but it was worth it.

Myself and Data went PVP'in near Dun Mordh (sp?) yesterday. Found 3 guys aroud the same lvl as us and killed them a couple of times. After the second time a wave of about 15 lvl 30 - 60 Alliance showed up and camped out bodies (not very well mind you). Fair enough the 3 original guys camping, but all those Alliance just for 2 of us? Do they have nothing better to do?

Was fun though, ressing, going stealth healthing up, sneaking behind one and sapping him, using sprint to run off and see the 15 of them trying to chase me down. I died a good few times but it was worth it.

If you go to a newbie area to gank ("found 3 guys our level" - sure ;) ) , Getting camped by bored 60's from IF is the least you can expect.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

We originally went there to see if we could take on the guards, which we couldn't.
    Tbh anyone who wasn't a moron wouldn't have turned on their PvP if we were much higher then them.

We only killed one low lvl guy (lvl7 I think) and that was because he turned his PvP on just as he was heartstoning out. Cheeky git.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Dustaz wrote:
    Because Horde never do that. Nosiree bob. Never.
    This reminds me of last night when you took a shot at a low hp Horde guy..

NIce guy just let you run on by without being interfered with :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 793 ✭✭✭Kegser

Horde never gank. Ever. It's all Alliance. Yep.

This is an amazing "HORDE ARE BETTAR DAN ALLIANSE LOLZ" thread by the way.

CU@LVL60.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭Kairo

its allways the undead rogue. They absolutely HAVE to gank anyone, regardless of level. They probably feel they're not playing their characther otherwise. ROFL RP on PVP server..UNHEARD OF?!

What is it with Tauren being overly Friendly then?

The orcs just seem out for a laugh

Trolls are allmost as nasty as the undead..no will of the forsaken tho.

What racial quirks do the alliance goons have?

• Advertisement
  • Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Gnomes seem to be the cutesy cuddly RP-ers... except me, I played one because the idea of a cutesy cuddly ickle Gnomey, who can squeeze his eyes tight shut and blast out 1000's of points of damge to an area just made me laugh. Thats why I'm called Poket (short for Poket Roket!).

Also I use it with my guild when we go raiding. I will go ahead if we see a group and stop, act nervous, wave and act shy etc and then when I'm pretty sure they've let their guard down, get right in amongst them and frostnova (root) them.
    Cue, the other 4 40-50lvl mages running and blinking forward to do a coordinated 5-way Blastwave and Flamestrike. Bye bye group of hordies! :)

Dwarves are grim grim grim. Dour and grim and serious and grim. And occasionally kinda funny in a miner's sort of way.

Dark elf females are *hot*. I cant believe I just typed that but they are. Especially when dancing without clothes.
    Dark elves in general just seem weird and with those ears, faintly ridiculous. I cant help thinking "heeeey, Wassup Doc!" and putting a mental carrot in their mouth.

Humans are the worlds most boring race to play imho.

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Drakar

Gnomes do certainly seem like the least likely race to gank (present company excluded obviously :P). Not sure why that is ... Rogues of any race always seem to gank.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 167 ✭✭SpooN_9k

i hate being killed by Gnomes and as an undead warrior it just feels so wrong every time it happens...

:(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

DeVore wrote:
    ....Dark elf females are *hot*. I cant believe I just typed that but they are. Especially when dancing without clothes.

if feels so wrong but its so right
    i fully endorse this product and/or service.

me and adnans were questing and some female NE comes up to us and starts selling herself for dances.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭Memnoch

DeVore wrote:
    Gnomes seem to be the cutesy cuddly RP-ers... except me, I played one because the idea of a cutesy cuddly ickle Gnomey, who can squeeze his eyes tight shut and blast out 1000's of points of damge to an area just made me laugh. Thats why I'm called Poket (short for Poket Roket!).

Also I use it with my guild when we go raiding. I will go ahead if we see a group and stop, act nervous, wave and act shy etc and then when I'm pretty sure they've let their guard down, get right in amongst them and frostnova (root) them.
    Cue, the other 4 40-50lvl mages running and blinking forward to do a coordinated 5-way Blastwave and Flamestrike. Bye bye group of hordies! :)

Dwarves are grim grim grim. Dour and grim and serious and grim. And occasionally kinda funny in a miner's sort of way.

Dark elf females are *hot*. I cant believe I just typed that but they are. Especially when dancing without clothes.
    Dark elves in general just seem weird and with those ears, faintly ridiculous. I cant help thinking "heeeey, Wassup Doc!" and putting a mental carrot in their mouth.

Humans are the worlds most boring race to play imho.

DeV.

wow i can't believe a group of enemy horde just stand there staring at you and allow you to run into the middle of them :)

If you tried that against my guild you'd be dead before you got close.

Advertisement