Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Glanmire?

• 12-04-2005 1:46pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,601 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know how far Glanmire is from the City centre, say for example the Grand Parade? How long would it take by bus and by walking? :) Need info!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,567 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

KittyKat wrote:
    Does anyone know how far Glanmire is from the City centre, say for example the Grand Parade? How long would it take by bus and by walking? :) Need info!

You won't be walking it (although I know of someone who used to do it regularly!) - it's about 6-8 miles I'd guess. Bus - 20 min I suppose, but a lot longer at rush hour.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,601 ✭✭✭MidnightQueen

Thanks a million for the info!! Cheers. ;):)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,188 ✭✭✭growler

Glanmire is quite a big area Kitty, it's about 25 mins from the city centre (lot of buses pass through there on their way north) , will usually require a bit of a stroll after that , depending on where you have to get to.

It's only about 4 miles out, I used to walk it when i couldnt get a cab.

Advertisement