Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PDA troubles - viewing pictures

Options
  • 12-04-2005 3:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭

Hi..
    This may be glaringly obvious, if so I apologise, but I can't find how to do it! I use Dava 1.1 Picture Viewer to view JPGs on my pocket pc, an HP ipaq 1910, which is fine if I launch it and browse to where the pictures are.. However, if I just use explorer and browse to the image then try to open it, I get a message saying "Cannot find filename.jpg (or one of its components). Make sure the path and filemane are correct and all the required libraries are available." Where filename.jpg is the name of the file, obviously! :) Its almost like there isn't a default viewer? Same jazz for gif files and 3gp files, can't open them from explorer but can from other apps. Any ideas on how to resolve this?

Ta in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭Flankerb

Sorry cant really help ya.
    But what app do you use to play 3gp files on PDA.
    I have H5550 :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭wolfman

You can use Resco explorer to change file name associations. This supports Pocket PC 2002 & 2003 and also has its own built in viewer for pics
    http://www.resco-net.com/explorer.asp

• Registered Users Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Quackles

Thanks, wolfman, I shall give that a try! Flankerb, I use Plaform 4 player 3.0 for Pocket PC, which methinks is made by Philips.

Advertisement