Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soviet Filter Break Imro Showcase In Dundalk

Options
  • 12-04-2005 5:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 35

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Soviet Filter r playing the imro showcase tour gig in the Spirit Store, Dundalk on Wednesday the 20th o dis month.

we dont happen to have a permanent lumbering lughole of a bassplayer at the mo' but Chester and the Tburd are well capable of doing bass related stuff as long as their knickers dont twist. this is basicly cause the 'T' in Tburd stands for 'Timed' and the 'C' in Chester stands for 'English'. ..................capiche!

it'll also be the date that our new drummer Ado goes all the way and looses his filter virginity, hes originally from Cavan so hes well trained in hitting stuff gud. we are not worried at all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

finally the darling eoinfilter will be playing his brand new white tele all the way through the gig. eoinfilter has not thus far given the music world the divine pleasure of his masterfullness on guitar through a whole set because of his stumpy fingers.......................................................... he assures all comers that if it doesnt work out hell set fire to anyone watching so no one can leave the venue to 'spread dirty rumours'

http://artists.cpu.ie//bands/31/

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Doolap

My good god.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 foxxrok

i may just go purely to see if they will let ye set anyone on fire....ye know with all the smoking ban n all
    deadly i'll be able to have a sly smoke in the place :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 eoinfilter

thats a better reason than my original one, i might join you..... boy will we laugh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 528 ✭✭✭kirn

foxxrok wrote:
    i may just go purely to see if they will let ye set anyone on fire....ye know with all the smoking ban n all
    deadly i'll be able to have a sly smoke in the place :D

wha?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 eoinfilter

Why Not?

• Advertisement
Advertisement