Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

do ye like?

Options
  • 12-04-2005 5:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 45

im thinking of getting the ribbon that nicole richie has on the back of her neck (the ribbon) wat do ye rekon yes.no?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

i personally really like it and was goin to get similar ribbon on lower back [coz it has a special meaning to me not just coz i think shes cool or whatever]
    ....only thing tho is i've seen two girls in ireland [one in dublin other in waterford] with it on their neck and that may or may not matter to you!
    its up to you tho because it is your body and you should pick what you want and dont b influenced by others!
    if ya get it done pls post a pic!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 the vivster

ya that was my only worry cause i was looking at the rosery beeds on her ankle and was like omg im defo getting that but i no 3 people in limerick who have it so i said no way! i think im gonna go 4 it and get iy and ya ill defo post a pic of it k :p

does anyone else have an opinion on wat they thik of that tattoo id like as many as possible cause as ye no its for life if i do get it and really im in two minds rite now thanx guys

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭ricey

ya it would be perfect for u since
    your such a muppet www.bringdown.com/issue4/olivia/muppet.jpg

very funny stephen

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

no i do like it and its obviously not cause she has it but as u said it should have meaning and that it does'nt i just likr the look of it and where it is

see thats exsactly wat i think it really does look cool feck it im gonna get it done but il have to bring a pic of it with me cause trying to discribe how i want it done ... no way lmao!

• Advertisement

ya your rite actually they wud think that wud'nt they see now im put off getting it again if im in two munds about it maybe i really should'nt u no, no got no other tats have u?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

Can something be done about all this GODDAMN TXT SPEAK FFS

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

GaRtH_V wrote:
    Can something be done about all this GODDAMN TXT SPEAK FFS

Ignore it for the mindless prepubescent ****e that it is, just a suggestion.
    Make a point of never answering a post where someone uses it.
    Oh yeah and feel sorry for them.

i agree but i also do it myself sometimes i feel it is just a habbit foe me and some people i did it in school aswell writing essays and so on . i will stop from now on but just dont be so harsh (feeling sorry for us ) anyway you have made your point clear so hopefully people catch on to it!

i agree but i also do it myself sometimes i feel it is just a habbit foe me and some people i did it in school aswell writing essays and so on . i will stop from now on but just dont be so harsh (feeling sorry for us ) anyway you have made your point clear so hopefully people catch on to it!

You really did it in school in essays? I'd have failed your ass, what way did the teachers react to it?

you see i did it not realising it and she understood that so she would just write at the end of the essay (watch spelling no abreviations) but see she was inly 24 herself so she was young and kind of understood did'nt do it in my final exam (L.C)though i made sure of that :rolleyes:

you see i did it not realising it and she understood that so she would just write at the end of the essay (watch spelling no abreviations) but see she was inly 24 herself so she was young and kind of understood did'nt do it in my final exam (L.C)though i made sure of that :rolleyes:

I personally cant believe that you would have done a complete essay in a different language 'by accident' in English, it's no wonder no one can spell or abbreviate anymore if that type of stuff is in any way tolerated.
    Females might have more understanding cos they write that ****e more, anyway we're way OT.

ok your so smart! i never said that i wrote an entire essay in text form i said that i would use text words in my essay unknownst to myself for example ... WATS WRONG WITH YOU I REPLIED WITH A GRIM LOOK ON MY FACE ... something like that, get it now??

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Ruhan

Punctuation can be your friend also.

But back on topic: If you like the tattoo and that's the place you want to get it done, do it. Don't let other people influence you on your decision.

Tattoos are personal, who cares what other people think?

ok your so smart!

Thank you, I also have a big willy.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭ricey

So GaRtH V our own friendly registered Abuser
    What`s so wrong wit txt spk??
    dis iz de year 2005 man get over it.
    Or Become a Mod N BAN MY ASS!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

For crying out loud, The tattoo's and piercings board was this one place on the site you could escape the incessant flaming and now look, im being dissed by a guy with cd cover links in his sig.
    I give up

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Ruhan

Launch zig.

look garth v read what the topic is about ok nobody asked for your opinion on weather or not text spk is killing our ability to write with proper grammer ok either talk about the topic or stop putting a damper on what were ACTUALLY talking about!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭larryone

Misuse of grammer, spelling and punctuation makes posts more difficult to read and interpret, and hence makes actual discussion of the topic more difficult.

If you like the tattoo enough to consider it worth the money and/or pain, then get it. Your opinion about how it looks is the only opinion that counts.

Advertisement