Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some moderators seem too harsh

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

foxybrowne wrote:
    I find the mods on the <insert random board here> board too harsh.

Maybe your just too dumb?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,715 ✭✭✭marco murphy

There are too many members,id say some mods like banning people,ive had one even say that to me.Nothing can be done..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

There are too many members,id say some mods like banning people,ive had one even say that to me.Nothing can be done..
    Sure it can.
    Ppl on the internet like to bash n00bs. Usually because they are percieved as stupid untill proven otherwise. Those who dispense the insults are thus smart and cool. So what you need to do is spam spam spam untill you've suffiently high enough post count that you cant be called a n00b and flame any body who posts anything contrary to the status quo.
    Just in case you forgert the status quo is those who've been here the longest are the coolest :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Quiet you n00b!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,715 ✭✭✭marco murphy

Sure it can.
    Ppl on the internet like to bash n00bs. Usually because they are percieved as stupid untill proven otherwise. Those who dispense the insults are thus smart and cool. So what you need to do is spam spam spam untill you've suffiently high enough post count that you cant be called a n00b and flame any body who posts anything contrary to the status quo.
    Just in case you forgert the status quo is those who've been here the longest are the coolest :cool:

Sounds good.But are you the only mod that thinks that? ;)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Sounds good.But are you the only mod that thinks that? ;)

nope
    I've been known to think 'stuff' too....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

right now im testing said medical stuffie
    cos you cant recommend it till you've tried it yourself first!

signed
    dr anna
    the drunk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

• Registered Users Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭regi

I think this has gotten far too boring now.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement