Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Shat Everywhere

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Impossible i'm afraid to be even considered for the job the applicant must be a recognized cardinal.Although apart from that hes pretty much qualified for the job
    Contrary to what many people think, there are surprisingly few qualifications for someone to become pope: The cardinals can elect any baptized male to the papacy. Actually, even the requirement of baptism is negotiable -- although once a man accepts election to the papacy, he must be willing to be baptized, ordained a priest and consecrated bishop of Rome (and meet the qualifications of those positions). In recent centuries, however, church practice has been to elect someone from among the College of Cardinals.

So basically your Thread is a Nonsense my friend

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Canadian people can't be popes!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭[InsertHandle]

Pighead wrote:
    Impossible i'm afraid to be even considered for the job the applicant must be a recognized cardinal.

Liez and u know it

a layman can be elected pope. Canon law requires that if the person elected pope is not yet a bishop that he be consecrated a bishop immediately, upon which he becomes pope (him having already accepted his election to the papacy prior to being consecrated a bishop).

http://www.jimmyakin.org/2005/04/who_can_be_pope.html

and now back to more absurdery.......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

Atari Jaguar. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭ykt0di9url7bc3

From Big Giant Head to Pope...

what a step down...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Doper Than U

That site is legendary. Freakin' brilliant. Shat Idol is so damn funny.

*Shat for Pope*

http://www.ktvu.com/news/4364639/detail.html

I draw your attention to the last paragraph which states

The bottom line. If all rules of thumb applied and the college focused on a finding a candidate who was -- a cardinal, neither too old nor too young, in good health, non-American, non-Polish, a diocesan priest and an Italian speaker with pastoral and Roman experience -- the field would be cut roughly in half.

So basically your argument is nit-picking of the highest order and following on from that your thread is Nit-Witting of the highest order
    QED

• Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭[InsertHandle]

I draw your attention to Shat kicking your ass

... Shat rules QED

• Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭Debyaka

Eamon Casey for pope!!

I draw your attention to Shat kicking your ass

... Shat rules QED

I accept your apology.Just try and be more careful with your glib generalisations in future
    Good Boy

• Advertisement

Pighead wrote:
    I accept your apology.Just try and be more careful with your glib generalisations in future
    Good Boy

:D:D
    Ah it starts!!
    I wonder how long it will take you to ask him down to pizza hut for a fight?

Debyaka wrote:
    :D:D
    Ah it starts!!
    I wonder how long it will take you to ask him down to pizza hut for a fight?

Is that the sound of **** being stirred these old piggy ears of mine can hear?
    Absolutely shocking behaviour!:eek:

Pighead wrote:
    Is that the sound of **** being stirred these old piggy ears of mine can hear?
    Absolutely shocking behaviour!:eek:

Pighead wrote:
    Deadly Buzzzzzz Man
    Where you from dude, I'll meet you outside pizza hut blanch in 24 minutes..

I quote you from this thread i've heard you like scrapping outside pizza hut..

Debyaka wrote:
    I quote you from this thread i've heard you like scrapping outside pizza hut..

Boxing is one of the oldest and most noblest of art forms,sh*t stirring my friend is not

Boxing is one of the oldest and most noblest of art forms,sh*t stirring my friend is not

Neither is rambling on about the semantics of popery on a thread that was clearly designed not to be taken seriously. Can we quite the OT Bullsh!t now please? This thread will probably be locked for no good reason other than people can't stop showing off how much they know about Popes since the last one died.

Neither is rambling on about the semantics of popery on a thread that was clearly designed not to be taken seriously. Can we quite the OT Bullsh!t now please? This thread will probably be locked for no good reason other than people can't stop showing off how much they know about Popes since the last one died.

Thanks for the advice buddy
    Oh and seeing as one good turn deserves another,You seem to have left left the letter "I" out of the first name in your handle.
    Talk to ya again dopier than u.

Hasselhoff would kick Shatner's corset wearing ass!

Pighead wrote:
    Talk to ya again dopier than u.

Lol. Touche. Saucer of milk to trough number 5 please! :p

Pighead wrote:
    Ah off you go again, Trying to start a fight with me..
    Anyway, back on topic. This thread is about who we think would be a good pope..

I'd say good auld bertie would be a good pope, the big hat would suit him.. :D

Oh and seeing as one good turn deserves another,You seem to have left left the letter "I" out of the first name in your handle.
    Talk to ya again dopier than u

Ooooohhhh... Good one.. no-one's ever made that comparison before. The name's from a lyric that I like. Yours seems to suit you quite well.

Anyway... back to the topic. Shatner is a legend, and that site is brilliant. The Shatner vs Predator is freakin' hilarious. I think they should follow Kernel's suggestion and have a Shat vs Hass bare-chested fist fight to the death.

• Advertisement

Ooooohhhh... Good one.. no-one's ever made that comparison before. The name's from a lyric that I like. Yours seems to suit you quite well.

Anyway... back to the topic. Shatner is a legend, and that site is brilliant. The Shatner vs Predator is freakin' hilarious. I think they should follow Kernel's suggestion and have a Shat vs Hass bare-chested fist fight to the death.

Thanks buddy,have to go now,good chatting to you.
    Hope the rest of your evening brings nothing but happiness.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

Canadian people can't be popes!
    neither can jews, shat is a jew unfortunately

Advertisement