Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where Will I Buy A Bfg 6800gt Pci-e

Options
  • 12-04-2005 6:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭

WHERE WILL I BUY A BFG 6800GT PCI-E ..?????
    im about to order my cards for my SLI set-up and id like to get two BFG CARDS but i cants seem to find them on the normal sites in the uk has anybody out there seen them ???...if so pls post a link ...thanks ...im planning on getting two gigabyte 6800gts ..as there not that dear compared to the rest and i'd say that seems there a big company, there memory should be ok thats on their cards ...if you know any different let me know ,as im about to order tonight or tomorrow at the latest ...thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭aaf

What about 2 of these Leadtek's ?

Edit: They're on overclockers here! You must've missed them :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭dubdvd

I just came across it there it wasnt there yesterday ...and its only coming in in the next couple of days so ive ordered tonight ...i can only order 1 now so hopfully they will have them still there next week when im ordering the next one ...thanks for the link aaf ...they are the same price as the gigabyte which isnt to bad $270 GBP which after p+p in euro its around 420 euro ..not bad plus its preoverclocked and i belive there is still lots of room to overclock on top of that ...I cant wait to put it altogether and kick some ass :D and show of my new case ad watercooling set-up mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

• Registered Users Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭aaf

dubdvd wrote:
    I just came across it there it wasnt there yesterday ...and its only coming in in the next couple of days so ive ordered tonight ...i can only order 1 now so hopfully they will have them still there next week when im ordering the next one ...thanks for the link aaf ...they are the same price as the gigabyte which isnt to bad $270 GBP which after p+p in euro its around 420 euro ..not bad plus its preoverclocked and i belive there is still lots of room to overclock on top of that ...I cant wait to put it altogether and kick some ass :D and show of my new case ad watercooling set-up mmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    Well, you won't be showing it off to the missus especially when she sees the credit card bill :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 4,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nukem

aaf wrote:
    Well, you won't be showing it off to the missus especially when she sees the credit card bill :rolleyes:

*LOL* Behind every new rig there is an understanding(annoyed) woman.
    Sweet card.Now i presume it being you, H2O the whole way. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.................plan on wiping out everyone out on the 3dmark thread ..........AGAIN.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭dubdvd

;) :eek: :cool: :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭Dman_15

• Registered Users Posts: 6,762 ✭✭✭WizZard

Dammit, must get scores in before dubdvd......

WizZard wrote:
    Dammit, must get scores in before dubdvd......

Ha ha..................Its starts

WiZZard is off to a flying start while Dud is bringing up the rear. Wheres Combatcow? he might have a few words to say on the matter; doesnt he have SLi already.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭unklerosco

6800gts in SLI... PAh!!!! im goin for two 6800 ultras n sli, enjoy ur stint at the top dub while it lasts..... :-)

unklerosco raises the bar - could this be the end for Dubdvd & Wizzard ............

Tune in soon; Same boards channel,same boards time...............

ROFL-theres always someone better

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭unklerosco

Nah.. Was just saying that to freak Dub out, was talking to him on the phone n he didn't believe me anyway. Damn people knowing how broke i am!!!!

Advertisement