Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Motor taxation office

Options
  • 12-04-2005 8:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭

going to apply for my Provisional licence and i dont know where to go, i live on the south side, anyone know where the Motor taxation office is ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,861 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

here ya go... :)

River House, Chancery Street, Dublin 7

Nutgrove Shopping Centre, Rathfarnham, Dublin 14

Unit B, 9th Lock Road (Opposite the Mill Centre), Clondalkin, Dublin 22

Ballymun Civic Centre, Main Street, Ballymun, Dublin 9

http://www.dublincity.ie/sitetools/faq/motor_tax_office_locations.asp

• Registered Users Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭NeVeR

cheers,,, and i can go and apply for my Provisional licence there,? i mean i dont have to post it off, can go in and hand over everything and thats it ? a few weeks later i get it in the post,,,, sorry noob questions,

• Registered Users Posts: 28,861 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

I certainly hope so..I'm goin in on Thursday for the same reason! lol

• Registered Users Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭samo

Check that the Nutgrove office is still open before you go, I saw a poster somewhere saying that it was closed until mid september.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 351 ✭✭declanoneill

samo wrote:
    Check that the Nutgrove office is still open before you go, I saw a poster somewhere saying that it was closed until mid september.
    Was open as of Monday gone.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭samo

It was in Terenue Garda Station the other day that they had a big sign up saying it was closed, typical eh!

Advertisement