Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2nd tongue piercing

Options
  • 12-04-2005 9:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭

I've been thinking of getting a 2nd tongue piercing behind the one I already have but am worried about the swelling. Last time I couldn't eat solid food for a week :( soup became my best friend. So has anyone here theres done more than once? If so how was the swelling the 2nd time around? Less or more than the first time?

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Have mine done twice aswell, it got done behind the other one(there the tounge is fatter) I dind't think it would swell as much, but it was a bit swollen for a goog while, bareable at most times, but I didn't follow any after care. drink an afawl lot and smoked aswell, and ate currys and everything. If yours is done bang in the middle of the tounge you mightmn't be able to get it done a second time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭charon

Mine is done closer enough to the front so I doubt there'd be any problems with it being able to get pierced or not. Was the swelling worse for you the first or second time?

Advertisement