Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Pinnacle Studio 9 Chrashes my GFX Card

• 12-04-2005 10:59pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭

Hi ive just got studio 9 and it has worked for me grand for a few hours but when i loaded it up upon a restart of windows it showed a green screen in the preview box and crashed my gfx card resulting in a 600x480 6bit colour screen.

It says avi2diag has stopped responding please reboot windows.

My drivers are all up to date.

I have windows Xp SP2
    P4 3.00Ghz with HT
    256mb RAM
    Ati Mobility Radeon 9700 128mb ram

This problem only happens when i have a video displayed upon loading of the programme.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 593 ✭✭✭davmigil

Presume you have installed latest patches for Studio from Pinnacle website? They're notorious for releasing now and fixing later.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

You mean when bugs are found they fix them..... Like all other software developers.

It's not like they've made a game of minesweeper.

To answer your question, I'd say it's a windows problem.
    Pinnacle Support
    Studio 9 has also been tested and is compatible with the following capture devices produced by companies other than Pinnacle Systems:

- ATI All-In-Wonder X800 XT
    - ATI All-In-Wonder X600 Pro
    - ATI All-In-Wonder 9800 Pro
    - ATI All-In-Wonder 9600 XT
    - ATI All-In-Wonder 9600 Pro
    - ATI All-In-Wonder 9600
    - ATI All-In-Wonder 9700 Pro
    - ATI All-In-Wonder 9700
    - ATI All-In-Wonder 9000 Pro
    - ATI All-In-Wonder VE
    - ATI All-In-Wonder 9200
    - ATI All-In-Wonder Radeon 8500DV
    - ATI All-In-Wonder Radeon 8500
    - ATI All-In-Wonder Radeon 7500
    - ATI All-In-Wonder Radeon
    - ATI All-In-Wonder 128 Pro
    - ATI All-In-Wonder 128

Get on http://www.pinnaclesys.com/docsupport1.asp?division_id=1&langue_id=2&product_id=1501&product_name=Studio%20version%209%20&page_id=74#

And search for an answer to your problem, if you can't find the same question, e-mail them. Trust me they'll get back to you with in 24 hours.

John

Advertisement