Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone selling PSP Games?

Options
  • 12-04-2005 11:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭

Is anyone selling any psp games?
    Anything considered but I'm particularly looking for wipeout or fifa 05 but I think thats asking too much :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

Im selling two if your intrested.

PSP Games

Sean

• Registered Users Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭dceire

I'm not to sure maybe ridge racers if you can do better on the price

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭L5

dceire wrote:
    Is anyone selling any psp games?
    Anything considered but I'm particularly looking for wipeout or fifa 05 but I think thats asking too much :(

fifa has apparantly been delayed till may 10th now :mad:

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,080 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

Asking for, and linking to PSP games for sale on the FS board is fine.

However, please do not barter here, take it to the FS board!

• Registered Users Posts: 54,345 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

L5 wrote:
    serious for fu'ck sake

• Advertisement

L5 wrote:

Yea I saw that today thats s****

monument wrote:
    Asking for, and linking to PSP games for sale on the FS board is fine.

However, please do not barter here, take it to the FS board!
    Ok lession learned, sorry :(

I went to mr calculator today to see if he had any games, he had a few tony hawk etc he's selling them for €69 :eek: rip off if I ever saw one & he has that psp down to €350 from €500

dceire wrote:
    I went to mr calculator today to see if he had any games, he had a few tony hawk etc he's selling them for €69 :eek: rip off if I ever saw one & he has that psp down to €350 from €500

mr calculator my bollíx, you can get all psp games for around 35 including delivery from ncsxshop.com

L5 wrote:
    mr calculator my bollíx, you can get all psp games for around 35 including delivery from ncsxshop.com
    I know I was just curious what that fcuker was selling them for, what are ncsxshop.com like for delivery

• Advertisement

dceire wrote:
    I know I was just curious what that fcuker was selling them for, what are ncsxshop.com like for delivery

the best company ive ever used for delivery. the game will be shipped the same day if you order before 1pm. Delivery takes 3-4 days MAX, arrives in a big cardboard box, really well wrapped, and marked as a gift worth $15 :D
    i cant recommend them enough

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭Gizzard

Im selling two if your intrested.

PSP Games

Sean

40 Euro is taking the piss, better to buy for new online for 35euro

Gizzard wrote:
    40 Euro is taking the piss, better to buy for new online for 35euro

Well in fairness most of the games bought online are about €40-€45 when you include deliverly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 plague

L5 wrote:
    the best company ive ever used for delivery. the game will be shipped the same day if you order before 1pm. Delivery takes 3-4 days MAX, arrives in a big cardboard box, really well wrapped, and marked as a gift worth $15 :D
    i cant recommend them enough

You won me over, I've already ordered Wipeout off them, looking forward to seeing it real soon! :)
    Of course, you're in trouble if they are late! ;)

I did order Lumines off importmadness.co.uk. Found out they are Canadian! And Lumines is well over due now, not happy! Not ordering anything off them again...wish I'd heard about ncsxshop.com a little earlier! :(

Ok now, I'm not really looking for any games anymore only Wipeout or Tony Hawk because I recived Ridge Racers from the guy I bought from on ebay, I don't have a clue why he sent it to me because I already recived my psp with spiderman although I did ask for wipeout to be the 1 game to be included with the psp

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

www.ncsxshop.com still the best?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

Advertisement