Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

want to make an investment but where?

Options
  • 13-04-2005 8:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Just wondering what would be the best way to invest a few hundred a month.I already have an SSIA account (investing the maximum)but want to invest further with my GF now that we have bought our first house together.
    Are the rsa's worth the risk then, excuse my ignorance if i got the spelling wrong.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭vigos

depends what kind of risk you want to expose your money to. If you have the extra money probably would be better using it to pay off your mortgage. Have you checked out

http://www.askaboutmoney.com

Read the investment and savings guide, alot of good info on that site

• Closed Accounts Posts: 834 ✭✭✭dearg_doom

I hear magic beans are a good bet:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 756 ✭✭✭Zaph0d

You could invest in your own education either so that you earn more at work or enjoy your work more or enrich your life with something that has nothing to do with work. That's what I'd do.

Advertisement