Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

STUDENT BAR - THURSDAY 14th 1PM

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,163 ✭✭✭Slash/ED

Around lunchtime, sometime between one and two, were you on at that stage?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭kasintahan

Alana, Peachy Pants, Red Alert, Seth the Bum, Zane from MTV2 (or some pretender) and I showed up.

'twas fun to meet the boardsie people :)

Everybody who turned up was an Arts student!
    'cept Red Alert, but even he looks like one (/me ducks for cover).

Again!, Again!

kas

So what happened, what's everyone like, come on I want all the boards gossip!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

kasintahan wrote:
    'cept Red Alert, but even he looks like one (/me ducks for cover).

/me thinks that's a wise decision!

AFAIK Zane or perhaps Sangre (we're not sure) appeared! we're still trying to establish if he was the droid we're looking for.

Slash/ED wrote:
    So what happened, what's everyone like, come on I want all the boards gossip!

I've just spent the last twenty minutes writing, re-writing and eventually junking a description of everybody for you.

If I posted it, it would sound like a list of insults, come ons and taunts, and in the end I'd be left with nobody talking to me. :(

You'll just have to come along next time.

kas :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭blondie83

Nooooo thats sounds really interesting, come on post it up! I personally guarantee* that noone will be insulted and everyone will like you

*worthless, not a guarentee - you're on your own!

I also would like to make a worthless gaurentee, come on that'd be class, and sure I'm sure they wouldn't mind if you didn't go overly insulting!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,173 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

I didn't my fúcking hole show up as Zane.
    My dazzling good looks would be a dead give away for one.

Sangre wrote:
    I didn't my fúcking hole show up as Zane.
    My dazzling good looks would be a dead give away for one.

It was universally agreed that you, Sangre, are indeed a bastard.
    Though somehow this was construed as being a "good thing"(tm). :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Alana

Ah that was fun earlier today, it was nice to meet ye all...we av to do it again-lads, ye av to come,ppl-i.e. blondie, rainbow kirby!! - pffft to lectures...says she who left to study-eeep, ducks & hides....

So what happened Zane & Peachy after i left...?

hehehe...

thanks for calling into me in work-was SOOOOO envious...wish i was that "happy", instead of working-grrr...hehehe

Kasintahan,(nice to kno how to say it now..) Peachy Pants, Red Alert, Seth the Bum, Zane from MTV2, it was lovely to meet ye...more beers(whiskey...eh hem)!!!more boards beers!!

• Advertisement

blondie83 wrote:
    Nooooo thats sounds really interesting, come on post it up! I personally guarantee* that noone will be insulted and everyone will like you

*worthless, not a guarentee - you're on your own!

Unh-unh (shakes head), no way - I've just read it again and there isn't a snowballs that I'm going to post it here :)
    Alana wrote:
    Ah that was fun earlier today, it was nice to meet ye all...we av to do it again-lads, ye av to come,ppl-i.e. blondie, rainbow kirby!! - pffft to lectures...says she who left to study-eeep, ducks & hides....

So what happened Zane & Peachy after i left...?

hehehe...

thanks for calling into me in work-was SOOOOO envious...wish i was that "happy", instead of working-grrr...hehehe

Kasintahan,(nice to kno how to say it now..) Peachy Pants, Red Alert, Seth the Bum, Zane from MTV2, it was lovely to meet ye...more beers(whiskey...eh hem)!!!more boards beers!!

Zane and Peach???
    I left about an hour after Alana so I no nothing...

Oh and my handle is REALLY easy to say if you break it up, but "kas" is probably easier again (definitely easier if you happen to be a Filipino guy! :eek: )

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 337 ✭✭HappyCrackHead

OK, i believe im the mystery person who turned up somewhat uninvited. I even got a new boards.ie handle coz of a conversation i had with... possibly Alanna??? (not her real name) some female anyway. I, being anonymous, can very easily give descriptions and lewd photos if such material is desired, frightningly more of the latter than the former. None the less i shall vanish back into the darkness, by that i mean the arts block, and remain quite phantom-esque.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭kittenkiller

I'm so sorry i missed it now!
    I spent the whole day being driven around Kildare to be told that i'm gonna have a kid in 3-4 yrs!
    Told my Dad & he's really not impressed!
    At least i'll only have to ask "Would you like fries with that", for a year or two after my degree's eventually finished!

Hmmmmm.... Neirther Zane nor Peach appear to have been on to give his version of events yet so maybe their's trying to keep something (or some ONE) close to their chests/undercover(s)/on the down(&dirty)low!

Eh? Eh? Eh?

;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭blondie83

I met them at the bus stop yesterday on my way into training - was very very funny! I think they were going into Doyles or something, how did that go Zane/Peachypants?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

uhmm can any one go along to these board meet ups or do ya have to be part of the gang that posts a lot?im more of a reader than a writer methinks.All thoughts and no action!Also id be worried id get slaaged as i started the 'hot guys in ucd-do they exist?' and am too scared to write anyting now in fear of havin piss ripped out of me again-ru having a meet up nxt thurs again?mite go along cos it sounds like u had fun yest!

i'm sure everybody's welcome...

all i know is that a lot of drink was consumed, and peachypants made sure everybody was drinking, no excuses tolerated :D

Anyone notice that both peachy and Zane are absent from boards for over 12 hours now??? :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Alana

Hmm there absence maybe somewhat telling...or else they could just be very studious...eh students.... :p

OK, i believe im the mystery person who turned up somewhat uninvited. I even got a new boards.ie handle coz of a conversation i had with... possibly Alanna??? (not her real name) some female anyway. I, being anonymous, can very easily give descriptions and lewd photos if such material is desired, frightningly more of the latter than the former. None the less i shall vanish back into the darkness, by that i mean the arts block, and remain quite phantom-esque.

Lewd photos...eh...so your the guy thats been stalking me :)

Really what were we talking about...I don't remember drug conversations...unless some were "slipped" into my drink...hmmm...

uninivted-I just assume it was a general "hey peeps lets meet up"...never got my fancy invite in the post either-woohoo gatecrashing... :rolleyes:

I, being anonymous, can very easily give descriptions and lewd photos if such material is desired,

Go on, go for it :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

i have one thing to say......................

.......................i am never drinking again!

got home at 330am. i'm sure someone will spill the gory details. :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

OK, i believe im the mystery person

Yes, another foolish earthling joins us... Ahem.
    Nice of ya to drop by mate, twas much appreciated - Well, except for the fact that the buggers now like you more than me! Git! :D

• Advertisement

someone will spill the gory details. :o

All my life I've wondered; "What is the purpose of my existence?"
    And now... I've found it - Spilling the beans on cr*p like this :D
    It's not much of a purpose, I'll grant you, but meh, at least it pays well.

I'll start a new thread...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

Ok Thursday was a blur so I'll do the respected thing and say that yous were all really sound even though I can't remember anyones faces so I'll probably unintentionally ignore all of you so if you see me galavanting around the college please slap us across the face or something like that to get my attention.

Really cool meeting all of you guys, hopefully see you all again soon. :)

If ya can't remember our faces, just go to the photos Jesjes put up... Should bring back some - ahem - memories.
    Here's the link:

Boards booze-up

DCFC0092.JPG

AGHHH MY EYEZ!!! IT BURNZZ!!!

DA GOOGLES DO NATHING!

aww poor sangre!

Actually, look at the girl in the green top, on the right...
    Why, oh why, would you stare like that?!

I spent most of my time struggling to avoid looking directly at it... It was like a SOLAR ECLIPSE!!!! :D

SebtheBum wrote:
    I spent most of my time struggling to avoid looking directly at it... It was like a SOLAR ECLIPSE!!!! :D

HA! i seem to recall yourself wearing the face of a certain boards laydee so you can shut your face! :D

It looks like two lesbians getting it on except one has a butch beard.

HA! i seem to recall yourself wearing the face of a certain boards laydee so you can shut your face! :D
    Yeah, but you've no photographic evidenc to back up your allegations...

Smart move really, I got the gal wit the camera! :cool:

MWA-HA!

• Advertisement

DCFC0066.JPG

it may not be as graphic but its still you!

Advertisement