Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

polar - whelans tues 26th april

Options
  • 13-04-2005 1:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭

Polar play the IMRO Showcase Tour on Tuesday 26th of April with Mocrac, Andalusia & Hybrasil.

Doors are at 8pm and its €8 in with a flyer, not sure how much without one.

if you'd like a flyer email info@polarofficial.com and i'll send you out one :)

thanks,

mick

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 66e

no fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucking way man!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭miss serena

66e wrote:
    no fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucking way man!

To the flyer or gig eh?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭polarbelly

wouldnt it be fantastic if these battle of the bands type things were actual battles.

Shudup you! You wanna start somfink????

no i know what you cork folk are like.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭nonemoreblack

polarbelly wrote:
    wouldnt it be fantastic if these battle of the bands type things were actual battles.

Yeah like you could have something like the Polyphonic Spree versus JJ72 or the Corrs versus the Sex Pistols.

PM me for odds, I can give you a good price on Jim Corr.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 revolvingteeth

So that's decided then: POLAR Vs. MÖTLEY CRÜE in a no-holds-barred tag-team cage-match with chairs : Whelans tues 26th april?

Now I'd go see that! You selling popcorn?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭IanluvsKathleen

Man i'd love to see the corrs fight the sex pistols. Jim Corr is a weapons master though. Could sid use his bass or is it modern insect loving sex pistols.

i reckon we'd take the motley crue :D

seriously though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 454 ✭✭bandit

Andrea Corr is actually still skinnier then the rotting remains of Sid Vicious..

I'd say in terms of Dublin bands I'd say Aslan would be pretty fierce competition, they actually came out of the womb fighting and injecting

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Doolap

I'd like to see Mainline take on the mighty stef. Six on one, but with a serious size advantage to the lone troubador. Maybe they could make it tag team. Or better yet, royal rumble.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 608 ✭✭✭scarfacemj

"P.O.D. vs Cat Stevens.......this time its sectarian"

i'd like to see slipknot and anybody.

anybody. i'd say slipknot are really accountants.

tomorrow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭Milkman Dan

so how'd this thing go?

whats the dealio with the flyers? did you have to bend over for imro?

it was alright, just reminded me how much i dislike doing gigs with loads of bands, on other people's equipment, with shít sound engineers, and ridiculous promoters.

didnt bend for imro, they're lovely folk.

now the promoters of the gig on the other hand....

[edit] the dealio with the flyers is... the bands are each given a colour flyer and for every person they get in with that colour flyer they get 2 quid. personally i think its the worst way to run a night just after the ol garageland scheme thing.

Advertisement