Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are Novembre no more?

• 13-04-2005 1:46pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,630 ✭✭✭

Dont know if anyone here are/were into novembre, but i was just windering are they finished, the site www.novembre.nu has been down for months but i havent heard if they were finished or not. A shame as they were a classic band and i wanted to see them sometime. Anyone see them in 2001??they played ireland. I didnt know about them then :(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Yes, I saw them supporting Katatonia and Opeth in the Shelter back in 2001. Very good band, and I've got two of their albums. No idea if they've split up or anything, so I'm no help to you there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,630 ✭✭✭gline

Yes, I saw them supporting Katatonia and Opeth in the Shelter back in 2001. Very good band, and I've got two of their albums. No idea if they've split up or anything, so I'm no help to you there.

yeh i love their stuff, have all their albums, what albums u got?? what were they like live? I would have loved to see them live, i was going to travel to italy to see them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭Ruaidhri

*bump*
    www.novembre.co.uk :) they are signed to peaveville ( i spent a month or two trying hassling centurary media for an e-mail address, which turned out to be dead! ). new album coming out in october called 'Materia' ( they could of waited another month... :) ). anyway that's the news :)

Ruaidhri wrote:
    *bump*
    www.novembre.co.uk :) they are signed to peaveville ( i spent a month or two trying hassling centurary media for an e-mail address, which turned out to be dead! ). new album coming out in october called 'Materia' ( they could of waited another month... :) ). anyway that's the news :)

oh that is the best news i have heard in AGES, thank god. Now just hope thewy play ireland again

and they have a tour in europe coming up :) man ya owe me pints after this :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Oooh, excellent stuff!

Ruaidhri wrote:
    and they have a tour in europe coming up :) man ya owe me pints after this :p

no bother, hahaah. i will definitley be there when/if they play. i love their stuff, probably my fav band.

i got completly addicted to Novembre. Classic, Novembre Waltz(My fav.) Dreams D'Azure...all so damned good if they were women i'd but them roses and bring them out to dinner ;) . it's a pity the early two are a little...em...weak compared to the last 3. i honestly cant wait till the new album is out. oh, and they'd better come to Ireland.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

I love them-fantastic band. Had a brief moment of panic when I read the title of this thread. Anyone heard their cover of Kate Bush's Cloudbursting? Great stuff

Ruaidhri wrote:
    i got completly addicted to Novembre. Classic, Novembre Waltz(My fav.) Dreams D'Azure...all so damned good if they were women i'd but them roses and bring them out to dinner ;) . it's a pity the early two are a little...em...weak compared to the last 3. i honestly cant wait till the new album is out. oh, and they'd better come to Ireland.

TBH i love "wish i could dream it again", i think the version of "the music" is better than dreams d'azur version, more hard hitting i think and guitars sound better.

I'd say "classica" has to be my favourite album, but fav song mite be "remorse", BRILLIANT drumming

oh man i sooo wana see these live, i think il have to travel to europe to see them though

• Advertisement

i'm still kicking myself ( almost 4 years on ) i missed them, katatonia and opeth. i really want to see them play... and opeth will be on the road soon too...hmmm...

*Major Bump*

Anyway, Novembre are almost ready to release the new album "Materia" which was delayed until April 17th.

The tour aint coming to Ireland,but it does pass through the UK ( you can find the dates / locations on www.myspace.com/novembre1 )

So, who's looking forward to the new album?

Ruaidhri wrote:
    *Major Bump*

Anyway, Novembre are almost ready to release the new album "Materia" which was delayed until April 17th.

The tour aint coming to Ireland,but it does pass through the UK ( you can find the dates / locations on www.myspace.com/novembre1 )

So, who's looking forward to the new album?

me and im going to go and see them somewhere in europe, not sure when though

i love their music :)

• Registered Users Posts: 47 AStranger

Novembre are supporting katatonia on their european tour this year. Not coming to Ireland tho... :(

Advertisement