Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

The demise of Rover...

Options
  • 13-04-2005 3:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭

rover.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,705 ✭✭✭BrookieD

That pretty much sums it up, Pity every one is running to the government to bail them out, if joe bloggs company goes under due to bad products and poor running can he run to the PM and say "Please sir can i have more money to pi55 away while i continue to sell my crap goods" i think not.

Time to close the doors and let that be it, Maybe MG can be rescued one day as i think there could be a niche sporting brand but the rest has to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭De Hipster

BrookieD wrote:
    Maybe MG can be rescued one day as i think there could be a niche sporting brand but the rest has to go.

MG has been dragged down with them...perhaps one day, as you say, people will have forgotten the Rover link & they could re-develop the rep from there.

Advertisement