Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Playing it Straight

• 13-04-2005 3:21pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,156 ✭✭✭

One woman, ten men. Some straight, some gay.
    She has to eliminate the gay guys each week and end up with a straight man.

Sound easy? It's not! She's already booted two of the straight guys.

It's on Friday nights, channel 4. Link
    See if you can figure out who's gay and who's straight, it's not always obvious...

It is what it's.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭BolBill

Sound easy ? Sounds sh*t mate !!!!!!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Trashy as it is, I still watched this. I kinda enjoyed it and couldn't believe Rapheal was straight when he got booted off (not me mor any gay man I spoke to). One of the contestants has apparently been exposed as a former Mr Gay UK but I won't say which one 'cept to say it's probably not who you think...

I'll keep watching now to see where they go with it. Crap but watchable crap.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭memphis

I flicked over to it the other night just to see what all the hype was, OMG, what a load of trash.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 368 ✭✭Maynooth

I enjoyed it....then again I'm in to watching crap like that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,640 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

i saw the first episode

i was very suprise to see who was straight in the end

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

you how gays act like women [no offence to gay people] but this one fella has tons of shoes,sounded gay and guess what she voted him off and in the end he wasnt gay :confused:
    Actually I don't know. Could you please tell me more - as moderator of the LGB forum here on boards.ie, it'd be handy for me to have this info!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,640 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

ixoy wrote:
    Actually I don't know. Could you please tell me more - as moderator of the LGB forum here on boards.ie, it'd be handy for me to have this info!
    my bad sinced i looked over my last post,iv seen my foolishniss sorry
    but i didnt mean any harm

Advertisement