Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Billy and Chuck

• 13-04-2005 4:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭

Who wants Billy and Chuck with Rico back in the WWE? I do! We need great tag teams back in the WWE and IMO opinion the greatest of them all are Billy and Chuck. They were so great together and so stylish. I miss them.

Were Billy and Chuck the greatest tag team ever? 9 votes

Yes
    0% 0 votes
    Yes
    100% 9 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭cannonballkid

Billy and Chuck were a good tag team but not the best.
    Best Tag Team Ever,
    1) The Hart Fundation
    2) Edge and Christan/Hardy Boys(cant really say which one is better)
    3) The new Age Outlaws( Road Dogg and Billy Gunn)
    4) last but not least,,,,, The Rock and sock connection

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭blackbelt

dont forget

the rockers
    benoit and jericho
    undertaker and kane
    HHH and Austin
    Too cool
    money inc

a lot of u might disagree with too cool but i thought they were a good combination in the ring.billy and chuck were excellent and i would like to see them back with rico.
    i thought the worlds greatest tag team were v good as well

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Brow

I never really rated Chuck. How could you forget about Head Cheese!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭cannonballkid

Hawk and animal
    The steniers
    triple H stone cold
    id even say scotty too hotty and albert were better then billy and chuck

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,011 ✭✭✭DoctorEdgeWild

Billy and Chuck were a reat tag team. Certainly not the greatest of all time but possibly one of the last great tag teams.

Since the roster split (maybe even before then), WWE have not been bothered with tag as a legitimate entertaining match type. Unless it is to build up a main event feud.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

I liked Billy and Chuck, thought they were a more Controversial verision of "Too Cool" cause everyone taught they were gay but not as much as Billy and Chuck, Great tag team,
    I think all great tag teams should look and act the same, it works better and seems more convincing that when they work together.
    The Bashams are good but when RVD and Rey mysterio were together it sucks, never were a convincing tag team imo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭D-FENS

Billy Gunn was much better with Road dogg than Chuck, the Outlaws were class.

As were E & C , much better than the Hardys all round.

And the Harts and Demolition from the good old days

• Closed Accounts Posts: 545 ✭✭✭OY

I kinda wish they would go back to putting emphasis on tag teams. I loved it when there was Egde/Christian, Dudley Boyz and the hardy boys all in the same show. That was great!

So i agree that they need some good tag teams but Billy and chuck...i am not so sure.

On this note, lately it has been good to see the conchairto with E and C! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

yes or yes

what a fix

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭Skud

why did nobody say the Rock and Roll express? The mountees < - LOL j/k :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭D-FENS

Skud wrote:
    why did nobody say the Rock and Roll express? The mountees < - LOL j/k :cool:

You mean the Quebecers?
    Come on Man, they made it categorically clear in their song that they were not the Mounties...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭TOPDAWG

what about.....................

THE NATURAL DISASTERS!!

aka earthquake and typhoon!! ha ha.

ahhhhh simpler times................

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 DannyAu-Yeung

Bushwackas, The Bees, Powers of Pain, Steve Austin & Bryan Pillman, British Bulldogs,Smokin Guns and Head shrekers. The list goes on.

Yea have to Agree that the WWE aren't really doing much with the tag team divisions. Seems to be used as someone said for building up fueds for a main event between to stars or as I see it to keep some of the stars happy while they try and push another star up the ranks.

People like Eddie, Rey and RVD should be in singles competition. I really do think that the WWE put these guys into tag team action to give them a title. While they push the like of JBL and Cena up the ranks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

two greatest tag teams were The LOD and The Headbangers!!

MOSH AND THRASHER woooo ¬_¬

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

goldstein.jpg

So Stylish!

Advertisement