Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where is the IOLBB usage calculator

• 13-04-2005 4:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

Since they have updated the website. I have not been able to find the link to the usage calculator....Anybody here know were to find it??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Is that calculating usage on the new limits for anyone yet, i.e. 12G/24G. I'm still getting a warning about approaching the 16G limit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Knob

Don't think so, I'm on 9gb and due to go over the limit in 9 days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 240 ✭✭julius

Im getting the warning also...but BT say the CAP is 24GB now...so Im downloading 24GB this month at least!!!...hahaha.

That usage calculator will probable get updated near the end of the month with the new allowances so I wouldnt put too much trust in its warnings.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 450 ✭✭Willymuncher

Yea, its warning me i'm over my 16gig cap...but i'm on 20 now and i intend going onto 24, they say it on their site...so why not

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

Knowing EsatBT it won't be updated until we all ring in and make a big fuss here on Boards.ie ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 233 ✭✭istep

What is it with the 24g Goddamn it could they not just make ie a gig a day like other isp's in certain countries not a million miles away.

24 is going to be hard to stick to

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

In fairness can a mod put a sticky up with the URL's to all usage meter's for all ISP's that have them, this question is asked far to much.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭The General

Cabaal wrote:
    In fairness can a mod put a sticky up with the URL's to all usage meter's for all ISP's that have them, this question is asked far to much.

who cares, if your not interested in the thread dont look :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 259 ✭✭Lantis

15.48GB and it's stopped warning me. Think it's updated?

• Advertisement

Not updated here yet!!!

13GB and a 4 day warning!!!!!!

Couldnt give a damn anyway as I'll download the 24GB and a little bit more this month anyway!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

Well it's still warning me which means that it hasn't been updated - I don't care I'll still go for 24Gb

• Closed Accounts Posts: 978 ✭✭✭bounty

oh **** im up to 26.81 GB

bounty wrote:
    oh **** im up to 26.81 GB

Hahahahaha.
    Well your a good candidate now to test out how forcefull BT will be with their CAPS.
    Even if you hold back your usage a lot you will easily reach 35GB+ this month I'm afraid!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,585 ✭✭✭HelterSkelter

Jaysus, some of you download twice a month what I've downloaded in the whole year!!

Half of my 17GB has been downloaded since they increased the speed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,007 ✭✭✭Moriarty

Boo says I.

I'll get a sticky with useage meter links up tonight.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement