Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

screws needed...

Options
  • 13-04-2005 4:54pm
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 933 ✭✭✭

Hi all

I recently bought a new Antec case from overclockers as part of a whole new custom build. The problem is, I've got all the parts now and I just noticed that the case doesn't have any screws or any of those little gold coloured screwy mounting things that the motherboard sits on. I'm trying to get this system built for darkside in 2 weeks so has any1 got any spare parts I could give them a few quid for?

Darren

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,762 ✭✭✭WizZard

Maybe take your email address out of your post, unless you want more spam etc.

As to your problem, the screws should come in the case, in a little box. if they didn't, contact Overclockers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

Ya the screws came in a wee box in my Antec case, they should be in there by default....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭snappieT

Failing that you can get a kit in maplin with 30 or every type of PC screw and fixing for like €13

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 933 ✭✭✭dardoz

where is maplin?

can you help me out here, i dont even know the correct name for those spacer things. Let alone know where to find them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 347 ✭✭DirtyHarry

maplin is an electronics shop in dublin, its just off henry st. Beside a toy shop.

contact overclockers too.

Otherwise post in the wanted area in the shop section! :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement