Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Survivor: Palau

• 13-04-2005 5:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭

Does anybody know if/when Survivor: Palau is coming to TG4, I cant believe Jeff Probst the host is going out with Julie from the previous show Survivor: Vanuatu!!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,537 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Around April 22nd I think (its going to be in a prime time slot on TG4, and it'll be shown on Fridays).

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭Mike_Hunt

Great Ill look forward to that one! Wud have preferred Thurs night tho - ah well i spose it will be repeated on Sundays as usual!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭JBoyle4eva

TG4's lineup for Survivor; Palu

Friday 22nd April: 7:90 PM
    Repeated Sunday at 00:05?(Can't remember specific time but it definitely is repeating Sunday nights!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 stripes_333

Has anyone else noticed that when u press the "i" button for info on the programme on sky digital that TG4 actually tell you who is going to be voted out!!!

This has happened me a few times: "Bubba gets voted out"
    or whoever.

it's difficult as it to avoid spoilers, without TG4 actually doing it too.

SO, don't press the information button!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭JBoyle4eva

It isn't telling me. It just says something like "Survivor is taking place in Palau. Jeff introduces the 20 castaways."

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 33 stripes_333

it doesn't do it ALL the time, just ocasionally.

Advertisement