Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sample source code for creating a panel

Options
  • 13-04-2005 5:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭

Hi does anyone have soucre code that shows how to create a panel in java. Im trying to create an applet

Anything would be a help
    D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,188 ✭✭✭pH

Hi does anyone have soucre code that shows how to create a panel in java. Im trying to create an applet

Anything would be a help
    D

I presume you're using Swing rather than AWT or SWT - if so check out this tutorial.

You could always get a GUI designer, I use netbeans myself but if you're not doing a big project or a lot of work then the overhead of learning it is too much

• Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭Paligulus

Hey Deadfingers,
    Can you PM me your Kidneys. Maybe I can regulate the composition of your blood for you while I'm at it...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭tempest

Paligulus wrote:
    Hey Deadfingers,
    Can you PM me your Kidneys. Maybe I can regulate the composition of your blood for you while I'm at it...
    :D

Advertisement