Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

K700i and downloading through wap

Options
  • 13-04-2005 6:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭

I just ogt a k700i recently, the only problem i have is that when i upload a file with www.mobstorage.com and try to download it through wap i get the error " the requested page cannot be displayed" this error pops up just when iam about to download the file. this also happens when i use zedge.no.
    i just want to use this method until i get a data cable

anyone have any ideas.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭theothernt

Hi,

What network are you with? and have you been able to download anything via WAP ever?

- Neil

• Registered Users Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

what size is the file?

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭japjap

Does your PC have bluetooth or infared?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭Bu11et_Proof

i was able to download some themes from zedge.no but now iam unable to do so, iam on vodafone which i just found out released the k700i this week will try get the wap settings sent to my phone from them. i dont have any bluetooth or infrared on my pc. the file size is 824k

• Registered Users Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

are you trying over wap? or wireless http?
    that sounds like it would be over the max sdu size for the handset

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭Bu11et_Proof

to be honest i dont know which one it is trying to connect over i have just deleted all my internet profiles, if anyone has the settings i willtry them now if not i'llhave to wait till vodafone send them to me, but the themes iam trying to download are only 160kb. I dont really know what i have done wrong as i have downloaded 1 already

Advertisement