Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Connected to SmartBB

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭beller b

dub45 wrote:
    That is broadly my point. Smart surely can say to someone who is currently in a contract. ''We are now in your exchange or we will definitely be in your exchange in 2- 3 weeks - if you wish to proced with us you have to cancel your contract with your current isp and get back to us. We should be in a postion to connect you within x days of you informing us that your line is available. The potential Smart customer makes his decision and proceeds to cancel or doesnt. Whats the big deal in that?
    No big deal there at all... I think they can sound a little unsure at times.. But it would be disarsterous for them if they run late now after insisting all along that thier rollout in on time... Lets just wait & see... I for one will be off to esat if I find they have been having me on.. Still waiting to hear from Garfield, I'll post as soon as I hear anything..

Advertisement