Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sour Sweets

• 13-04-2005 7:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭

Whats the sourest sweet out there cuz I love sour sweets but I cant find any really good ones????

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

toxic waste are pretty sour if taken in sufficient quantities

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

I love Roy Rover bars... :D and the proper sour apple drops mmm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭Gossip_girl

Defenitley toxic waste. The lemon flavour in particular. After three of them I had cuts on my tounge! Now that's properly sour instead of a lot of sweets I've found recentley that have claimed to be sour and are really just sugary. You know who you are. *glares at sweets angrily*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

yeah i seen these apparently super sour apple bars so thinking ayy sour I bought one to discover it was manky!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭memphis

I love those sour apple drops. So good

• Advertisement

yeah sour apple drops are great but these new "sour" apple chew bars are manky

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭Gossip_girl

I think I had one of those. My tounge is tingeling at the memory. *shudders*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭Slunk

Aret he sour apple drops those sweets individually wrapped? Or am I on about something different, if so get them, sort of similar name

I dunoo bout the apple drops but I got the Toxic Waste and they're great!! I had about six/seven in a row and my tongue was bleeding! Made my friends eat them too but they wimped out after a minute!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Le Rack wrote:
    I dunoo bout the apple drops but I got the Toxic Waste and they're great!! I had about six/seven in a row and my tongue was bleeding! Made my friends eat them too but they wimped out after a minute!

Lol!!

Where can i get this Toxic Waste??

I remember a few years ago Eye-Poppers had some indian spice flavour or something - I couldnt breathe for about 2 minutes, and I was on the ground choking and tears flowing out of my eyes.....fantastic stuff.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

My brother got me some of these from the US - they are the most lethal things I've ever tried...even comes with a cool warning sign on the pack!!

I brought them into college a few years ago and no one could believe them... the first few seconds it just like sucking on a lemon!
    Got a mate to chuck 5 in his mouth at once... never seen anyone gulp a pint so fast just after the "impact" happened! hilarious!
    Check them out here : http://www.typetive.com/candyblog/2005/04/so-wonderful-sour.html

Dunno where you could buy them... maybe some online sweetshops? Well worth checking out

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭brian_ire

anyone remember hi-sours? oh they were good, mouths watering look a good thing even thinking of them!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 869 ✭✭✭goin'_to_the_PS

grimloch wrote:
    toxic waste are pretty sour if taken in sufficient quantities
    suffficent quanties!!!! one of them and i'm gone*

*but i am light weight

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

there so sour they have a health warning on the back of them

Ffs lol i really want to get a pack of this stuff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 869 ✭✭✭goin'_to_the_PS

afaik the spar in dundrum has them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭cmcquaid

roy of the rover bars was there ever a better bar made

my mouth is watering at the sight of them!

neh Roys are okay but the only ones for me now are Toxic Waste and the only shop in town that did them suddenly stopped doing them! sniffle!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

hi-sours were great, the skittles sour were nice too. Nicer in here with the powdery sour stuff on the skittles :)

Advertisement