Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

piercing still not fully healed after 8 months-ish

Options
  • 13-04-2005 8:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭

i got my nipple done in london mid july and its still not healed.went to a parlour here & he said just rinse it with sea salt and use germaline and to come back if it didnt cos it mite be the metal.
    a friend got all her piercings done in same place in london and they're grand.
    have a tatt dat healed no bother and the ring is surgical steel so i ruled out me having sensitive skin.
    any ideas?dont just abuse me and tell me to go back to your man

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭sickle

nipples can take forever to heal. i had mine for over a year and it just about healed...then i ripped it.
    oh well

• Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

Yeh you nipple is all nerve ending and added to the fact the constant rubbing off your tshirt and jumper its not going to make it heal any faster. Nipples can take up to a year and a half to heal so dont worry about it. If you are really worried get some zinc supplements and they should help you out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

I'd agree with all that's been said so far, I have both done and the first one took 18-20 months to heal and the second was a little faster but not a lot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭Aid the Blade

nice one lad i was afraid to take it cou cos i thought it would go all deformed cos its huge compared to my other(quite introvert nipple) not that i wanted to anyways
    sound

• Site Banned Posts: 159 ✭✭Drummer

There is a Pharmacy at the end of South William St - on the corner - he gave me a cream when my eyebrow was taking ages to heal. Go to him, its a shop made kind of thing. Pm me if u want more info. He is pretty good.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,610 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

I got my nipple done nearly 4 years ago and the bugger still hasn't healed.
    T-shirts, not being careful with sponge in shower and **** in pub twisting the nipple without knowing causing me to almost pass out with pain could all be contributary factors!

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Mine took about 2-2 1/2 to heal, tho it can still puss a bit, absoloutly hate the piercing total deforms the nipple, never recamend it.

Lenny wrote:
    Mine took about 2-2 1/2 to heal, tho it can still puss a bit, absoloutly hate the piercing total deforms the nipple, never recamend it.
    Why don't you take it out then? :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

nipple will never return back to normal size I think, so i'd rather have a kinda perky nipple with something in it, thanks a perky nipple with nothing in it lol

Advertisement