Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

21/04/05 Charity Gig in Odeon

• 13-04-2005 9:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi everyone someone told me about these message boards and I just thought they might be a good place to advertise my charity gig from which all proceeds go to a very worthwhile charity.
    What do ye think would ye go?.

Thursday April 21st Odeon Harcourt St.

A night of music, magic and comedy in aid of Christina Noble foundation who work with orphaned street kids in Vietnam. Currently undergoing a very difficult year after the Tsunami.

Line Up: Dave's Radio - Appeared on You're a star but now signed up to Polydor Records

Dave McSavage - Well known street comedian who also sold out Vicar St and has appeared a number of times on the Late Late show.

Hummingbird - Trio who just released their debut album a sell out gig in Whelan's.

Jack Wise - Up and coming magician due to appear in his own RTE television show

Jack Kincaide - The juggling stand up comedian and Spin FM presenter.

Also DJ till late. Doors open 7.30

Tickets available Ticketmaster or from the Odeon.

All this for only 15 euro and 10 for students.

Also a special raffle on the night for Oxygen tickets, Late Late show tickets and memorablia signed by Sonia O'Sullivan and other sports stars.

Advertisement