Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Check out my butt

• 14-04-2005 12:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

I already deleted one of your spams (of which the jazz board is not the only target), what made you think I wouldn't also delete this one?

And the next one? Yup, that's gonna get deleted too.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 586 ✭✭✭Desmo

This is the very positive side of downloading where bands use it to get attention and we get a chance to hear something unexpeted. It is a quartet (Bass, Electric paino, drums and sax). They give 3 tracks, two of which made my bus journey home last night more fun; So What (Davis) and Summertime (sort of). These are done to death by so many bands but these were unusual and worth listening to. Fair play to them.

Des

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement