Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mayday Masters

Options
  • 14-04-2005 12:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭

If anyone wants to play a sattelite for this in the Fitz at any time let me know and Ill organise it, say a 40/50 euro STT, might even play it myself to get some dead money in, maybe Sunday afternoon before the freeroll or 7 o clock on Tuesday before the doublechance?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Dr_Colossus

A one table satelite is it? I'd be interested in that. Both days and times sugested sound good.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭karlh

interested as well, lemme know when you're going ahead.....even after the freeroll on saturday if there's no cash game...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭Juan Pablo

Yeah I'd be well into that Oscar. If there was enough intrest we could have a 2 table tourney even? I reckon PPP would be willing to put up €500 for this wonderful event.......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,362 ✭✭✭Hitman Actual

Yeah, I'd be up for this... need to get as much credit/tickets for that week as possible. The 2-table tourney is a good idea as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭Hectorjelly

Ill play

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭careca

Yep. once I could use it for the 270 on the thursday as I am away on the Sat for the big one.

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭willis

would also be up for this,both times fine

• Registered Users Posts: 580 ✭✭✭kencleary

I'll play too - as long as its on Tuesday, Sunday's generally don't suit. A two table tournament would be sweet too!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

I would play but I will be in Sunny Rosslare that weekend....lucky me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,476 ✭✭✭Samba

i'd probably give this a go too, been delighted with my recent tournament form seven final tables in seven tourneys wh00t!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭accensi0n

prepare to feel the wrath of murphy's law.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

Sunday at 4 it is so, whatever amount turn up we'll play 50+5 Freezeout will get some dealers in and have a good structure. Can have another one one Tuesday if theres interest its just times a bit short before the Double Chance

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,476 ✭✭✭Samba

Just looked at my work schedule.....sigh

• Registered Users Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Dr_Colossus

Nice one, I'll be there. By a good structure do you mean a similar format to the double chance tournament structure with 3k in chips and 20 min blinds. The more chips and longer the blind levels the better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭BigDragon

Looking forward to it.

Bohsman was saying last night in the Fitz that it would be freezeout with 30 min blind levels.

I'm sure he'll clarify everything.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

looks like 3000 chips, blind level times etc will depend on amount of runners etc but blinds will be frozen at any time average stack is too small.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭Juan Pablo

Cheers again for putting this on Oscar, if only I could have avoided "doing a Lacey"......... :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,506 ✭✭✭Shortstack

I still have a couple of tickets left for the seminar JP!

Advertisement