Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie Community?

Options
  • 14-04-2005 9:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

Hi Folks,

I am evaluating the website Boards.ie as part of a college project. I would be interested to hear from anybody that uses the website on a regular basis.

As a member of Boards.ie how would you describe your interactions with other users of the website?

How would you describe the sense of community amongst users of the website?

Any other comments of your experiences with the website would also be appreciated.

If you have any feedback on the above I would appreciate hearing your comments.

Thanks,

J.

Comments

Probably not putting this in Home Entertainment would be a start :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 fearliath

Sorry new to boards.ie

What area would you suggest for this Thread.

Thanks,

J.

NP, you could try feedback or ask the mod of this forum to move it for you. What college is this for?

Could the moderator possibly move this thread to feedback or have it deleted and I will post the thread in feedback.

Course in DCU.

Thanks,

J.

Thanks for the advice. I have posted the thread on the feeback forum.

Thanks again.

J.

• Advertisement
Advertisement